Wash n Go Girls... You will love this!!!

ChocolateSoda

I don't know who hipped me, but I'm loving Sunsilk Hydra TLC!!! I saw it in someone's siggy. Thank you!!!

It smells good and holds my hair in place but it isn't hard & flaky like gel.

I'm texlaxed and I air dry/Wash n Go with buns and my hair is wavy/slick and stays in place all day. FANTASTIC! :grin:

I really love that entire line. I use the conditioner and masque for co-washes, and the 24/7 creme for my buns and air-dried hair. Great stuff.

SUNSILK Hydra TLC Creme with nutri-keratin. Smooths hair to eliminate rough ends and hairs that stick out all over for soft, flowing hair. NOT A CONDITIONER, NOT A GEL. IT COMBINES THE BEST OF BOTH. So it tames unruly flyaways for softer, more manageable hair that flows together.

thats my ish right there! I use the hydra as a leave in and for textured styles and the straighten up as a moisturizer for straighter styles. GOLD for 3 dollars!

I love Sunsilk- De-Frizz 24/7 is my favorite, hands down for wash n'go, as well as if I am doing a rollerset, surprisingly. I also like Straighten Up to blowdry/flat iron. Never tried the Hydra TLC.

Question, so do you apply this as your "leave-in" or do you still use your regular "leave-in"? My air gets really dry in the crown portion when I air-dry/bun - and I had breakage in that area as a result. Would this product help with that? How often do you use it?

oo I love sunsilk
I like that one and the blue anti-poof
and the purple therma shine detangler

I'm all about Sunsilk Straighten Up. I've never tried the Hydra cream though, so maybe I should add it to the list. I haven't bought anything in a couple of weeks.

I caught them marked down @ Krogers
1/2 price
soo I bought a bunch
they work well on my hair and my dd

I used it on wrung out hair in the shower and then sealed with a serum ( like frizz ease ) and scrunched the ends to make it more frizz proof, add shine, and lock in the moisture from washing. This eliminated any dryness or breakage from air drying and added more definition to my waves. Good Stuff!! :yep:

I love the de-frizz line! Especially the leave-in. I get much less shrinkage when I use this for wng's. Did you guys see the new products they have. There's a new de-frizz cream leave-in for curls.

Captivating Curls Gel & Cream Twist
200.JPG

Back