Wash Day Today? Anybody?

Yes, today is wash day today and I'm excited about. I'm sitting her at my desk thinking about washing my hair and what I'm going to use on it. Does anyone else do this? I know, I've got it bad. But I do have a question. Is Aveda Damage Remedy Treatment considered a reconstructor like Keraphix? I'm planning on using that today with heat for 30 min, then follow with the ADR cond for 10 min.

:yep:
I've got it bad too. I also decide ahead of time and even sit the stuff out the night before wash day so I wont forget and use something else. Aveda Damage Remedy :scratchch I dont use it, but it does sound like a recon./protein.

Yup, I'm washing today too!! Well tonight rather. I'll be doing a regular wash tonight with a DC. I've started to co-wash more, but every week I do a poo-wash too. I'm excited about it, I always get excited about it.

Hmph, I just finished drying my rollerset. :ohwell: Walking around here the whole darn day looking jacked up with a plastic cap on my head.

I just wanted to inform you, little miss OP...that your thread made me wash my hair. I used HE LTR and I have some VO5 Moisture Milks in strawberries and cream in my hair right now. I'm going to leave that in overnight and probably co-wash for a week straight.

My head, bedroom and bathroom smell like a strawberry shortcake right now. Mmmmmmmmm.

I'm just getting under the dryer to dry my rollerset. I used Aveda Damage Remedy Restructuring Treatment followed by the ADR conditioner. So I guess the treatment is a reconstrutor. I did not want to sleep in these painful rollers tonight but since it's late, I may have to.

I just wanted to inform you, little miss OP...that your thread made me wash my hair. I used HE LTR and I have some VO5 Moisture Milks in strawberries and cream in my hair right now. I'm going to leave that in overnight and probably co-wash for a week straight.

My head, bedroom and bathroom smell like a strawberry shortcake right now. Mmmmmmmmm.

It's catchy. Sounds yummy to me. You will have fresh hair in the morning.

Back