Was eyeing Organix Coconut Milk Split Ends Mender....

~Hair~Fetish~

but was wondering about the ingredients:

DI water, cyclomethicone, dimethicone, propylene glycol, glycerin, sodium polyacrylate, hydrogenated polydecene, trideth-6, laureth-4, cetyl alcohol, silk amino complex, coconut milk, egg white protein, coconut oil, fragrance.

Has anyone used this with good/bad results? It smells yummy. :lick:

Yes, Ive tried it. Its very creamy, This would be good to use when bunning its too heavy for wearing the hair down.

i saw this and passed on it b.c. of the cone. I figured there's nothing that this product can do for my ends with that ingredient list. So i'll stick to my natural moisturizers and oils

I tried it and gave it away. Doesn't help with breakage and doesn't give any shine. And on top of that, the scent had the nerve to disappear by the time my rollerset had completely dried! What's the point of that yummy smell if it doesn't last??

ETA: For some reason, I thought this was about the Organix Coconut Serum. Just ignore me :drunk:

Last edited:
I tried it and gave it away. Doesn't help with breakage and doesn't give any shine. And on top of that, the scent had the nerve to disappear by the time my rollerset had completely dried! What's the point of that yummy smell if it doesn't last??

ETA: For some reason, I thought this was about the Organix Coconut Serum. Just ignore me :drunk:

too funny! :lachen:

Of course the PJ in me couldn't resist buying it. It's really creamy but kinda feels like a serum. I'll probably just use it as a heat protectant on the rare occasions when I flatiron. I've fallen in love with the Profectiv Anti-Breakage Leave-in Strengthener for my ends. :love:

I bought some a while back. It was my first time using something with glycerin (I'm relaxed). I tried baggying with it. I can only use it if I am bunning.

i have never used that product, but i have used the joico split end mender and i think it's wonderful. i used it all this week with my rollersets and on saturday when i flatironed!

Back