Warning: This hair tangles!

RabiaElaine

Hi Ladies,

I thought I would give you a warning. I braided my hair 2 weeks ago with Janet Collection New Deep Wave Human Hair.

I thought it would be a good substitution to the expensive hair I used from Adorables last summer (you can see pics in my fokti from last year). I loved that hair and how it held up but it was so expensive so I decided to try another alternative.

I bought this hair in Harlem for $29.99 a pack (I use 2.5 packs). Anyway the hair tangles really badly in order for it to look really nice and have defined curls you have to wet the ends everday and detangle with conditioner and then add something to help define and hold the curls (I'm using something from Garnier Fructis). It takes so much time, it's annoying. Last year when I used the adorables hair I would detangle the curls only when I washed every 1-2 weeks. And even in between it looked nice, I just ran my hands through the curls with some water to revive them.

I guess you get what you pay for. I will not be using this hair again! I can't wait to take it out and put in my first self-weave (braids take too long, now that my hair is longer, I don't have the patience). I will probably take out the hair in the middle of July.

Back