WANTED:texlaxers!!

L.Brown1114

i'm going to texlax. i know iv only been natural for a short amount of time but i have my PERSONAL reasons why. but anyway i dont want to go back to bone straight i hate the boring limpy straight look. even when i was relaxed i ALWAYS had my hair curled in one way or another. so i want to texlax!! its perfectly in the middle. i always like having the best of both world :grin:
my problem is how do you do it and achieve a great wash n go if there are so many diff. textures in your hair?? one time i read this one lady texlaxed her hair in twists and it turned out BEAUTIFULLY and even!! she was/is a member here idk which one. but anyway is my TWA too short to texlax? and could u post pics of your texlaxed hair please??!!!

I use Hawaiian Silky mild to texlax every 16 weeks. I used to use the regular but I wanted more texture so I switched. I had more photos of my hair but DH crashed my computer :sad:. This was taken about 2-3 weeks post. I haven't really tried to wash n go because I'm trying to do PS more.

Last edited:
I have pics in my album. For me, the best way to evenly texlax with the different textures was to do it in sections and adjust the time for more coarse/highly textured sections. It's time consuming but 100% worth it :yep:.

Back