Wanted: Millcreek Botanicals Reviews

I've come across these products and I'm wondering how do the shampoos and conditioners measure up? I really have my eye on the henna shampoo/conditioner. I read an older thread on this, but would like updated reviews if anyone has them. TIA!

648_pd989748_1.jpg

RR: I have the Keratin Conditioner. And Yes, I really like it. It's a very good product. I like it so well that next time I will get the Biotin Conditioner and look at a few others. I may look to see what kind of Leave In Millcreek offers.:yep:

I love the keratin conditioner. It is one of my favorite conditioners. It leaves my hair soft and strong always...

I just bought the MC keratin poo and conditioner but haven't had an opportunity to use them yet. I think I will be purchasing the MC Biotin poo and conditioner as well. You may want to log onto www.vitacost.com and look up reviews there. The reviews there are what helped me make up my mind to purchase this line.

I have tried all and they are great! The aloe one and keratin are probably my favorite, also love the aloe vera gel , it leaves my hair so soft

Love, love, love these conditioners. Excellent for deep conditioning. I've used the Biotin, Keratin, and Jojoba ones and they're wonderful. The Jojoba one is my favorite, it's nice & thick. I have a Henna one in my stash I haven't gotten to use yet.

The Biotin I use first wash after relaxing, as it has both collagen & keratin. It has tingling peppermint oil too. I alternate between the Keratin and Jojoba ones for weekly conditioning on dry hair. (The Keratin one is thinner in consistency than the Jojoba.)

Whenever I see these conditioners at Marshalls or TJ Maxx I stock up (code for:clear the shelves)!! :shopping:

I have and use the Jojoba Conditioner as a light protein treatment/DC every month. My hair is very protein sensitive and I have not had any problems with this conditioner. It smells like heaven -- very light, soft scented.

Love, love, love these conditioners. Excellent for deep conditioning. I've used the Biotin, Keratin, and Jojoba ones and they're wonderful. The Jojoba one is my favorite, it's nice & thick. I have a Henna one in my stash I haven't gotten to use yet.

The Biotin I use first wash after relaxing, as it has both collagen & keratin. It has tingling peppermint oil too. I
alternate between the Keratin and Jojoba ones for weekly conditioning on dry hair. (The Keratin one is thinner in consistency than the Jojoba.)

Whenever I see these conditioners at Marshalls or TJ Maxx I stock up (code for:clear the shelves)!! :shopping:

.im going to have to try this

I used the Biotin Conditioner for a co-wash and I didn't like it the first time. My hair reacted as if shampoo had hit it. I used it again, heavily diluted and with a oil pre-poo and it was OK. I just finished the bottle I bought last year. I won't repurchase.

I've tried the henna shampoo before and I like it. It left my hair soft and it didn't strip it.. I like it but I never got around to trying the conditioners.

I have the Aloe Vera shampoo and condish, the Jojoba condish, and the Biotin condish. The Aloe Vera shampoo is very gentle and doesn't strip (which I love because I use a color rinse in my hair). I also like all three of the conditioners and will stock up next time I come across them. There aren't many conditioners that I re-purchase, but these definitely made the cut. :yep:

Back