Want to try Dominican products

beaux cheveux

This summer I am offical kicking my braids to the curb and wearing my real hair out!:grin: I have been doing the C&G method for over a year now, and I am so sick of braids!:lol: I have to relearn how to take care of my hair outside of braids and weaves. I thinking of trying a new regimen with Dominican products I went to RoundBrushHair.com but I'm not sure what to get, How did Silicone Mix and 10 en 1 work for you ladies?

beaux cheveux said:
This summer I am offical kicking my braids to the curb and wearing my real hair out!:grin: I have been doing the C&G method for over a year now, and I am so sick of braids!:lol: I have to relearn how to take care of my hair outside of braids and weaves. I thinking of trying a new regimen with Dominican products I went to RoundBrushHair.com but I'm not sure what to get, How did Silicone Mix and 10 en 1 work for you ladies?

Staples..10 en 1, KUZ, Praital Silk Worm, Germen de Trigo, Silicon Mix.
Strength, softness, shine.

Ooooh I love Silicone Mix, it's one of my staples, I also like Miss key 10 en 1 but the Miss key Wheat Germ Oil was better so I traded.

jaded_faerie said:
bumping...

I am also interested in a complete Dominican product regimen...
Loving the products from the DR. The shampoos can be harsh due to the formadehyde but I love the DCs the best. The products from italy and spain are also a good complement. Alter egos and salerm line. I encourage you to try the DC's and the leave ins. and go from there. Roundbrush, sickbay.biz, ibeautyny.com are good online retailers.

beaux cheveux said:

I loved the starter package I got from Roundbrush! I got the Silicon shampoo, 10 en 1 conditioner, 12 en 1 rinse and lacio lacio. LOVE IT! Start out with that, and then other things down the line. I got my mom to even try it and she is so picky about what she puts in her hair because she is gray. When I co-wash I use my 10 en 1, rinse with my 12 en 1 and rollerset with my lacio lacio and my hair is sparkling!

Back