Want to take down your braids faster?

Thanks Nonie, maybe I should have drenched them in conditioner overnight and it would've been better. Also would I be able to do more than one like they do?

infojunkie Absolutely. Notice how they first get rid of the extra hair so that the braids are all at the same level and the gadget (read: rat-tail comb :giggle: ) is inserted inside the braids the exact same spot.

I don't know how you undo hair with a comb but when I used to use a comb (I use fingers now), I'd use one tooth (the one at the end) and insert it in the braid and pull through. You could also insert two teeth and pull through if you're doing it only at the very end and not far down the braid. So now you're just repeating that, except instead of working on one at a time you're doing two.

Did you watch the video? Notice how you must hold the braids side by side so the teeth get into the same level at the same time. Your braids cannot be twisted or lying facing different directions. They have to sit side by side any you have to line them up so that you start on them at the same level in order for the "comb through" to work on them together.

infojunkie Absolutely. Notice how they first get rid of the extra hair so that the braids are all at the same level and the gadget (read: rat-tail comb :giggle: ) is inserted inside the braids the exact same spot.

I don't know how you undo hair with a comb but when I used to use a comb (I use fingers now), I'd use one tooth (the one at the end) and insert it in the braid and pull through. You could also insert two teeth and pull through if you're doing it only at the very end and not far down the braid. So now you're just repeating that, except instead of working on one at a time you're doing two.

Did you watch the video? Notice how you must hold the braids side by side so the teeth get into the same level at the same time. Your braids cannot be twisted or lying facing different directions. They have to sit side by side any you have to line them up so that you start on them at the same level in order for the "comb through" to work on them together.

You're a doll, I'm willing to try anything next time.

Back