Want to color my hair darker...

Lissamz

I want black hair. I'm sick of my mousy brown hair even thouh everyone else in my family seems to love it. I was contemplating using Bigen Oriental Black to get my hair as dark as possible. Anyone used this before or any suggestions? Ohh, and will this make my hair healthier by going from a lighter color to a darker?

Glossyxlips & McElwee Wife uses Oriental Black: that i know of: i use Black Brown and I love it:

I want black hair. I'm sick of my mousy brown hair even thouh everyone else in my family seems to love it. I was contemplating using Bigen Oriental Black to get my hair as dark as possible. Anyone used this before or any suggestions? Ohh, and will this make my hair healthier by going from a lighter color to a darker?

I am using it right now, I used it 1 month ago and now I'm touching up my roots. The 1st time I thought it was to dark, now I like it. If you want dark, dark black hair you will love it.

Last edited:
Color showers @ http://www.roundbrushhair.com/ is gentle on your hair. I'm doing the honey (right now I'm a natural) considering texlaxing but this is like giving your hair a deep conditioning treatment. HTHs

ETA: I just peeped your album - your hair is gorgeous - I love a healthy head of hair.:grin:

Last edited:
Bigen blue black is the next shade up is you want the darkest black possible :yep:

(Check out Santia's fotki for the shade! Her hair is gorgeous :grin:)

Back