Want Soft Airdried Hair? I Got The Conditioner For You...

leona2025

So I'm sitting here in shock. I've dced my hair about 3 times since Saturday:look:. I did a touch up on my roots and when I went to purchase the relaxer at Walmart my usual ORS was not there, so I decided to try Motions shine relaxer.

Well my hair came out super straight after leaving it on for only 4 or 5 minutes. I was so impressed because every relaxer I have ever used leaves my crown area under proccesed regardless of strength and time I leave it on. What I was not impressed with was the dry coarse feeling my hair had after the relaxer. I dced for an hour with silicon mix and my hair was still coarse on one side and silky on the other. It was so weird.

I waited and dced again two days later with baba de caracol. The coarse roughness from the relaxer was almost gone. So I wash and dc again today. I was really hoping to hate this conditioner and I really did everything in my power to sabatoge the results. I loved my Dominican conditioners so much I didn't want anything to lure me away from them, lol. I left it on for only 5 minutes and when I started my airdry, I refused to put in any leave ins in it, lol. It's Joico Silk Result.

Reviews:

Joico Silk Result Shampoo and Conditioner
: The shampoo was just ok, nothing special, but then I'm not a real big fan of shampoo. OMG the conditioner. It was so silky when I put it on. All my tangles melted away. My hair felt like butter when I rinsed it out. I airdried my hair with no leave ins. I got straight out the shower and just let it dry. It's so soft and silky and I can not believe it. I have never let my hair dry with no leave ins.
Silicon Mix Original and Bamboo, Baba de Caracol: Man I am in love with all these products. If they did nothing, but make my hair smell awesome I would buy them over and over again. They are all definite staples now. My hair was so soft and moisturized after I used them. I had so much slip and my hair detangled so easy. The smell of these conditioners is the best. It's long lasting. My hair airdried really soft after using these also.

Now I have a whole stash of new products that I really don't wanna test out. I just wanna rotate between my Joico and Dominican products. Whats a girl to do?

thanks for this review. i've been debating on rather to purchase the joico conditioner from marshalls or not. they have the big 30 oz bottle for like 15 bucks. do you mind me asking from where you bought yours and how much it cost?

cheryl26 I bought it at Ross for 16 for the giant bottle. Im going out to look at other Ross's to see if they have it also. I seen the body luxe, daily care, and moisture recovery there also.

Back