Want GOOD HAIR? This video can help!

Old news - although I did kinda think it was funny the first time I saw it in January...

Must be nice, cuz even my eyebrow hair has some type of curl pattern. I don't have a type 1 hair anywhere on my body! :lachen:

Lame. I thought It was going to be something funny.
I am however a bit confused: how is 4a hair considered not " good" when it clumps and you can get defined curls w/ shine? They lost me with that.

Last edited:
Boo to that video....sarcasm requires a little more dry wit to be funny. That was someone trying to be "mean".

I see it more as someone trying to be funny but it looks mean.

I'd be lying if I didn't see a million folks claiming 3c over 4a... when they have 4b with a patch of 4a and 3c sideburns though.... arguing about their tough 3c scalp. I understand there are several textures in one head, I have them too, but some people are obviously reaching.

Lame. I thought It was going to be something funny.
I am however a bit confused: how is 4a hair considered not " good" when it clumps and you can get defined curls w/ shine? They lost me with that.

Now you know 4a coils are usually too small to generally be considered "good".

geez ladies - she just wanted to share a laugh and a smile.... :)
not everyone has seen it :)

"if you dont have something nice to say....."

I didn't think it was mean. I have seen folks follow at least one of those steps! :lachen:
I thought it was just in bad taste. Lighten up people!

i thought it was funny and cute. i was introduced to 100% of those steps after joining this forum.

Now you know 4a coils are usually too small to generally be considered "good".

Chile boo. Not from what I done seen on this board. You really can't tell the difference between 4a and 3c.:rolleyes: :lachen::lachen::lachen:
But, in jest, I really think these stringent rules on hair texture has gotstago. I cannot keep up.

I thought it was funny, even the title is funny. I HAVE 4a/b hair and I am proud. I would never want to change my hair texture.

Have you guys seen the other videos ???

Funny, yet interesting.. i wonder what's that person's motives to make such videos lol

I don't think it was mean at all, just kind of exposing the big white elephant on a lot of hairboards... ehhh i don't give the hair type fiasco as much head space as I used to. If i see some healthy looking hair or a nice style, I'll look at the reggie and give it a try. Sometimes we all just have to do what works, no matter how tight your curls,coils or kinks are.

Back