wanna see pic's

vanillabean

wanna see pic\'s

I don't know if anyone have seen my recent post, I wanted to know how can I view you ladies picture book with out any problems, because some of you have locks and it's telling me I need a pass word what's up with that?

Re: wanna see pic\'s

The ppl that have locks on their pics usually display the password underneath the picture link. The purpose for the locks is so anyone outside of this forum wouldn't have access to their pictures (some with their faces).

I don't even know how to post my pictures. I have long beautiful hair and would like to show it off, but cannot figure out how to upload my pictures. Please help!!!!!

Well most of us have picture accounts where we can upload our pics (some for a fee, others free). Yahoo is free so maybe you can upload your pics there. Picturetrail (which i have) is $20/year and what i love about it is the picture protect features that disallows anyone to copy your pictures. BTW, picturetrail is free for i think 30-60 days.

The other place is fotki (im not sure if that's free or not). Also, if you don't want an account, you can actually save your pictures on your computer and paste the image here using [image]YOUR PiC addie here [/image]

Back