Wanakee's products line....

MindTwister

Wanakee\'s products line....

<font color="pink"> </font> Hi there,
I am a new member to this board and I am very glad I joined, because I found out by browsing through the posts that I could learn a lot from u guys... I am pretty ignorant when it comes to hair, skin or whatever beauty thing there is out there, mostly because I never really cared about myself. Anyways... I gotta stop rambling and cut to the chase...
I went on this website www.wanakee.com and read about this line of hair products. Then I read some good feedback about it, so I am wondering if u guys could please share ur experiences with it, if any. What do u think of this line of products and would u recommend it? I thank u in advance for u responses and I hope to learn a lot from u guys.

PS: Sorry if this subject was previously discussed.

Re: Wanakee\'s products line....

I haven't tried it but I've read other members say the the prices are on the high end and you can find other products of better or equal quality cheaper.

Hi MindTwister....Welcome to LHCF!
wave.gif

I used to use one of her products about 10 or more years ago. I don't remember why I stoped using it. Back then I know I liked it but with the market today and the way my hair is now I don't know if I would use it. The product I believe was some type of a spray probably a leave-in conditioner or a moisturizing spray.

Welcome to the board!
wave.gif

For as many people that love wanakee products there are just as many that hate them. I used the products for 4 years straight and my hair responded to and loved these products. The only thing is the cost they can get kind of expensive. But in my opinion the products are of superior quality. There are products out there that do just as good a job for less money although. The decision in really up to you. If you still decide you want to try them, buy them use them for a couple of weeks and if you don't like them you can utilize the 60 day money back guarantee. That way there will be no loss except shipping and handling!

[ QUOTE ]
Welcome to the board!
wave.gif

For as many people that love wanakee products there are just as many that hate them. I used the products for 4 years straight and my hair responded to and loved these products. The only thing is the cost they can get kind of expensive. But in my opinion the products are of superior quality. There are products out there that do just as good a job for less money although. The decision in really up to you. If you still decide you want to try them, buy them use them for a couple of weeks and if you don't like them you can utilize the 60 day money back guarantee. That way there will be no loss except shipping and handling!

[/ QUOTE ]

Dontspeakdefeat,
I used to use her products as well...I liked them but the price tag was really up there.

In your opinion, what products do you think work just as well? It's been so long that I really couldn't compare what I use now to her products.

Just curious,

Tebby

I don't think there are any products that compare equally but the are some really good substitutes that I have found that are giving me great results.

Shampoo- Keracare Hydrating shampoo
Conditioner-Loreal Unfrizzing Smoothing Treatment
Detangler- Biolage Leave-In tonic

I havent found any substitutes for the hairline cream as of yet but I am sure the ladies here have proded plenty of suggestions.

The oil can easily be replaces with joboba oil which is very light and soaks up quite nicely!

Still, if the money wasn't an issue I think that I would
still be using her products today!

I used to use the entire line but stopped because it was expensive and I found better products for less. The products didn't do any more for my hair than any other shampoo or conditioner.

The hairline cream made my hair smell funny and it also made it feel crispy. SAMY clear hair gel works much better and leaves your hair softer but with a good hold.

The hair oil was greasy and just sat on my hair.

As for the shampoo and conditioner (I tried out all four), I've found other products that work better for me.

Thank you very much...have you found a replacement for Constant Care for Ends? That was my favorite product on the line, along with the hairline cream.

Tebby

Oh, I forgot about that one. Yes I have.

Better replacement for Hail Oil: WGO, Jojoba oil, Castor oil

Better replacement for CCfE: S-curl. Just spray S-curl on the ends if you don't want it anywhere else on your hair and they'll stay moisturized for days.

Thanks, Boadicea. I use the S-Curl activator now and I'm loving it...and it's so much cheaper. I also wanted a creamy-type moisturizer, so I'm using Profective End Cream right now and I like that too.

Wanakee products were very good quality, but I just didn't think they were worth the money...I would be willing to pay that kind of money if NOTHING else came close, but I just couldn't justify the price, especially now when there are so many quality products out there that aren't very expensive.

Tebby

I would like to thank you all for such a warm welcome to the forum. Thanks for you advices and opinion about Wanakee. It is true that these producs=ts are kind a pricy... I think I'll try some of them out and see whether I like it or not. It's sure that with prices such as those I wont be a constant buyer, especially if I can find cheaper products as good as those... Once again thanks, u guys rule!! lol
More opinions are welcome of course... TAKE CARE u guys&lt;----

Back