Walmart.....the lhcf came out in me..

Dannygirl

Hahha I'm getting my hair braied tommorrow so i ran and broght some cheap hair for the braids and soem reason I felt the need to go to the vitimans (I think this was God) anyways i was kinnda thinking about going on the flaxseed but im gaint so much weigth already i aint trying have more weigth gain ..not until im fully on my excurses.. but anways I'm sitting there and i see a lady with 'Rellex Botiton" and I'm thinking...:eek: maybe? then i see her pick up a few more bottles of vitimans (multi-vitiman, sillica ect ect...) then i noticed she had her hair buned...and im thinking time to chime in!:D .... "Rellex Botion is pretty good it clears your body and also helps your hair grow.. I use it myself... " She told me she had just recovered from cancer and she thanked me and i always asked her if she wore her bun for protection and she said she wore it because it was easy to handle then i told her bunning her hair is great way to grow it... she smiled and thank me again then i wondered off..

:look:

Last edited:
Yeah, Ive noticed that I do the same thing myself. I dont do it intentionally, but I will find myself talking about certain products to people and giving my opinions on the ingredients. Like what products have cones, mineral oil, etc. Sometimes they probably think Im crazy, but oh well.:look:

Same here. I can turn any conversation at work into a conversation about hair. My co-workers know that I'm obsessed with hair.

Back