Walgreens Closing Drugstore.com And Beauty.com

CeeLex33

Happy Healthy Hair!
From the article:

With easy-to-remember names like drugstore.com and beauty.com, one might expect these Walgreens-owned websites to be doing gangbusters business. Yet the retailer says it will shutter both sites by the end of September.

Five years after Walgreens bought the sites, it says it will shut them down in order to concentrate on its own online presence, The Seattle Times reports.

“Over the past year, we have been focusing on building new omnichannel capabilities on Walgreens.com…,” Walgreens spokesman Phil Caruso said. “After careful consideration, we have decided to shut down drugstore.com and Beauty.com. We intend to focus on Walgreens.com.”

https://consumerist.com/2016/07/29/walgreens-closing-beauty-com-drugstore-com/

What??? "They" just KEEP ON messing with me and my stuff. No more Aubrey and now THIS. I've been able to get products that I haven't been able to find in store and they also had great sales, like every week. I also loved their cash back program. And their delivery was super quick. I just bought my epilator from there at a pretty good price. I'm going to really miss them.

Back