Walgreen's 2 for 1 Sale on SAMY

hennagirl

Walgreen's is having a 2 for 1 sale on SAMY products. They have a line I like called Fat Hair. They have a mousse, pomade and thickening creme that work really well on my thin, fine hair. I get a lot of volume but it is soft and shiny. It is not volume with crunchiness or hardness. The products are $7.99 but you get 2 for 1. I would really recommend the mousse, pomade and thickening creme.

Walgreen's is having a 2 for 1 sale on SAMY products. They have a line I like called Fat Hair. They have a mousse, pomade and thickening creme that work really well on my thin, fine hair. I get a lot of volume but it is soft and shiny. It is not volume with crunchiness or hardness. The products are $7.99 but you get 2 for 1. I would really recommend the mousse, pomade and thickening creme.

Ohhh hennagirl. This is good info. Would you mind re-posting this info in the Thin/Fine Support Sticky? I want to try this line soon...

Ohhh hennagirl. This is good info. Would you mind re-posting this info in the Thin/Fine Support Sticky? I want to try this line soon...

Sure, I have never posted in a sticky but I will give it a try. I really was surprised at how much I like the SAMY products. I tried them because they were on sale and I was so pleased. I don't like volume that is hard or crunchy because I fear breakage. I am 2 inches from BSL and these products made me feel like I had so much hair. I used the mousse first and then the thickening creme diluted with water. I put some pomade on the front as I was styling. My hair felt very moisturized. I would recommend diluting the thickening creme. However, that may just be my preference. I dilute all products to liquid to prevent them from weighing down my hair. Please note that I didn't try the shampoo or conditioner because I am so happy with my Joico and Graham Webb shampoos and conditioners. BTW, if you like sales and good salon products, try TJ MAXX and Marshalls. They ALWAYS have Joico, Sebastian, Mastey, Phytorelax for $4.99. I travel a lot and have noticed that all TJ's around the country have these products. DH has had to put

Back