Waistlength! Finally!

Congratulations on reaching waistlength abd your 'Angel in waiting'. :) Your hair looks so healthy and absolutely gorgeous!!!

Congrats on reaching WL and congrats on the new baby. Sometimes, less really is more!

Thank you for my hairgasm this morning!!!!!!
Your hair is beautiful and Congratulations on your new edition to the family!

Last edited:
20100110_222315_hair1g.jpe
20100110_222343_hair6g.jpe
20100110_222403_hair7g.jpe

I finally made waistlength!!!!!!!!
I know I'm late to update for the end of the year and I've been MIA for a while. (I miss you ladies!!) But I'm six months pregnant and I have been so lazy.
I know the pictures aren't that great because my digital broke so I had to use my cell.

Just for reference.....It took me two years to get here from APL

Beginning of my Journey. Dec 07
hair007-vi.jpg

1 year of hair care.Dec 08
DSCI0112-vi.jpg

Check out my fotki for more pics!

Regimen & Products
vitamins daily - Biotin, Fish Oil, Multi Vitamin, Magnesium - I have never been very consistent with these
protective styling daily - bun 99% of the time use Proclaim Clear Gel to lay edges down
washing (CON old formula) & deep conditioning once per week (ORS Pak or Silk Elements Olive Oil)
protein treatment once per week - Aphogee 2 Minute Reconstructor
scalp massage once per week, right before shampoo - EVCO
moisturizing & sealing daily - water/v05 mix & EVCO
clarify once per month - ORS Aloe
cowash 1x per week (or more if needed) - any v05 conditioner
exercise
use of direct heat only for length checks - Breakthru Heat Style Foam for protectant - discontinued - now I use Chi Silk Infusion

In the past six months I have not exercised and I have not worn my bun. I have been cowashing daily at night, braiding in two braids, and unbraiding in the morning. LAZY.

Fantastic progress girl!!! You are one of my new hair idols :clap:

Back