Waaaaah, I cant find milk and honey ANYWHERE

Je Ne Sais Quoi

I have not found the suave milk and honey conditioner anywhere. Some of you ladies talk about how you still buy it, use it, etc. Where in tarnations are you finding this stuff? It hasn't been in my area for a few months now and I feel deprived. :( Anyone purchasing it online? Sounds dumb but I'm getting desperate. For those of you who can't find it either what are you now using for co washing that gives the same amount of slip?

I've seen them at drugstores (Walgreens), Walmart and grocery stores; however, one place I can almost guarantee you'll find it is in the shampoo/conditioner area of any Kroger. I've seen them in every single store I've been to. I hope this helps.:D

me neither. i've only seen the cucumber, ocean breeze, and aloe vera in every store i've been in lately. im pretty pissed about it too.

That stuff is notorious for being hard to find! The ONLY place I have always found it is Kmart..... And I bought 5 bottles because it was on sale for 79 cents at the time :D

I am going to kmart this minute. Iffin I don't find any bottles one of yall "always finding it" heffernans is going to ship me a box of some of yours. :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

I'm in the same boat. I was interested in trying this but haven't seen it at neither target nor walgreens. I guess I'll have to keep looking.

Eckerds and Grocery Stores seem like the only place it can be found in my area.
I stocked pile last month just in case the new formula sucks on my hair.
I think the bottles of new formula is smaller than the orignal.

LABETT said:
Eckerds and Grocery Stores seem like the only place it can be found in my area.
I stocked pile last month just in case the new formula sucks on my hair.
I think the bottles of new formula is smaller than the orignal.

Yup I found some at Eckerds and a lot of the supermarkets.

*Bre~Bre* said:
I have not found the suave milk and honey conditioner anywhere. Some of you ladies talk about how you still buy it, use it, etc. Where in tarnations are you finding this stuff? It hasn't been in my area for a few months now and I feel deprived. :( Anyone purchasing it online? Sounds dumb but I'm getting desperate. For those of you who can't find it either what are you now using for co washing that gives the same amount of slip?

Hi, I see that you are in CA. Try Rite-Aid first, because they always have it. If not, I have found bottles at Long's too, but that has been more hit-and-miss for me. HTH!

winterinatl said:
Try the grocery stores. I found 3 bottles tucked behind the new ones...

Yes--that is where I find my Suave Milk-n-Honey---here in Maryland MARS Grocery Stores have it.

Back