Vote For Me PLEASE!!!!

GOOOOOOOOO Whimsy!!! c'mon Ladies, She neeeds more votes!! Lets these votes poppin!!

double post..............

Last edited:
GOOOOOO Whimsy!!! C'mon Ladies, She needs more Votes!! Lets Get these Votes Poppin!!

:orders:COME ON LADIES LETS HELP A SISTA OUT!! "BUT

WE'VE ALREADY BEEN VOTING" YOU SAY? NO, WE

CAN DO BETTER THAN THIS, LETS HELP HER OUT A LITTLE
MORE AND VOTE EVERYDAY PLEASE!! THERE ARE SO MANY MEMBERS HERE:lots::lots:!! SHOULDNT SHE HAVE WAY MORE VOTES THEN SHE HAS AT THIS POINT??

SO LETS LOG IN EVERYDAY TO VOTE FOR OUR GIRL

WHIMSY!! LETS GET THESE VOTES POPPIN!!!!

https://www.thegreatmodelsearch.com/...ustomerID=5178

Last edited:
Re: GOOOOOO Whimsy!!! C'mon Ladies, She needs more Votes!! Lets Get these Votes Poppi

Oh hell nah..Whimsy is the best looking and has the best hair out of all them chicks (which is all hers, might I add :look:)....and this is for a hair ad?? I just voted.

Oh my goodness!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU LADIES!!!!

I can't believe the support, you all are incredible. Super grateful, super grateful!!!

Re: GOOOOOOOOO Whimsy!!! c'mon Ladies, She neeeds more votes!! Lets these votes poppi

Adora, thank you so much! I didn't see that you made this thread, I just noticed that there was some type of thread merge. I really appreciate you making a thread!! I am grateful for you and your jheri juicey self voting for me :)

Re: GOOOOOOOOO Whimsy!!! c'mon Ladies, She neeeds more votes!! Lets these votes poppi

Got my vote in for today ladies! Whimsy is still climbing! Way to go!

I voted again.... When does the voting end??

April 15 is the last day

Back