Volumizing/Thickening Conditioner Recs?

whiteoleander91

stay at your best ♥
I'm planning on experimenting with volumizing/thickening conditioners and would love a good recommendation. Anyone have a favorite volumizing or thickening conditioner?

When I was relaxed I used Samy Fat hair shampoo (sulfate free) and conditioner. It was pretty good, but that was in my pj phase. Now im back to old faothful creme of nature shampoo

Sorry OP, I don't but I noticed that henna did the trick for me.

I'm interested in trying henna, but I'm afraid of the mess and how it might affect my hair :(

Does it always give hair a reddish color? Can you use henna without having any color deposit on your hair?

I'm interested in trying henna, but I'm afraid of the mess and how it might affect my hair :(

Does it always give hair a reddish color? Can you use henna without having any color deposit on your hair?

henna takes a while to deposit color. for the most part it only shows when in the sun. it takes many applications to actually show a difference in color unless you have really light hair. im on my second app with henna. if you look really close you will see high lights of red color, its not dramatic. it makes it shinier and healthy looking. i add lemon to release the color and let it sit out for 4 plus ours. i figure you can just add water and apply immediately for a hour or two. it can get ,messy though but lay plastic on where you think you might drop some henna

henna takes a while to deposit color. for the most part it only shows when in the sun. it takes many applications to actually show a difference in color unless you have really light hair. im on my second app with henna. if you look really close you will see high lights of red color, its not dramatic. it makes it shinier and healthy looking. i add lemon to release the color and let it sit out for 4 plus ours. i figure you can just add water and apply immediately for a hour or two. it can get ,messy though but lay plastic on where you think you might drop some henna

oh yeah don't forget to deep condition after

Back