VO5 Strawberry and Cream Conditoner!!!!!!

mahogani

i was just wondering if anyone tried this conditoner yet i wondered if it would be good for conditoner wash i currently use suave tropical coconut conditoner for my conditoner wash which i love but as usual the pj comes out every now and often and would not mind trying this one any reviews? /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I use the V05 split ends conditioner, and the balsam and protein one for CO washes and I like them both /images/graemlins/drunk.gif I haven't tried the strawberry and cream, but I assume they all about the same. The two I use even get abit of a lather to it so you can really get a good wash out of it /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hi, Mahogani! /images/graemlins/wave.gif

I've used this on my "no-poo" regimen with great results. First, the smell is absolutely <font color="blue">HEAVENLY! </font> And even though it is not necessarily a moisturizing conditioner per se you do get a nice moisturizing effect. It does an exceptional job of reducing frizz and leaving the hair with a nice sheen.

For the price, benefits, and aroma, I give it two thumbs up. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hope this helps! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Back