VO5 Strawberries & Cream for Transitioners/Naturals?

Black Hoya Chick

Does it work for you? I think I need a new cowash conditioner. I have been using Suave Tropical Coconut for a while, but it kind of builds up, and since I have been cowashing basically daily in the warmer months, that is a big no-no. So...a little help? :look:

i use this for cowashes but once i tried the paul mitchell detangler, i switched to using it as a leave in now

I'm transitioning and although I've been very happy with Trader Joe's Nourish Spa, when I saw the thread V05 Moisture Milks is the Ish, I just couldn't resist. I picked up Strawberries & Cream the week before last and have used it for co-washing/detangling 4-5x. I love it! The moisture it gives my ng (and the rest of my relaxed hair) is amazing! I highly recommend it, esp. if you can find it on sale since the consistency (at least in my experience) means you'll go through it quickly

Well I use these kind of conditioners for removing the dirt then I follow up with a different conditioner. I am 31 weeks post.

I'm transitioning and although I've been very happy with Trader Joe's Nourish Spa, when I saw the thread V05 Moisture Milks is the Ish, I just couldn't resist. I picked up Strawberries & Cream the week before last and have used it for co-washing/detangling 4-5x. I love it! The moisture it gives my ng (and the rest of my relaxed hair) is amazing! I highly recommend it, esp. if you can find it on sale since the consistency (at least in my experience) means you'll go through it quickly

I agree!

Suave also gave me a build up

I am going from relaxed to texturized hair and strawberries and cream works well for me. I ust throw any oil I have on hand and mix it with the strawberries and cream and I am not able to keep me hands out of my hair.

Does it work for you? I think I need a new cowash conditioner. I have been using Suave Tropical Coconut for a while, but it kind of builds up, and since I have been cowashing basically daily in the warmer months, that is a big no-no. So...a little help? :look:

oh it does? i just bought one coconut and one tangerine cause i have been using the V05 and wanted to try something diff. :perplexed

I'm going on 20 months post and I actually prefer Champagne Kiss, Chamomile (not the clarifying) or Honeydew Smoothie to Strawberries and Cream. The strawberries and cream didn't seem to fulfill my moisture needs as well as the others.

oh it does? i just bought one coconut and one tangerine cause i have been using the V05 and wanted to try something diff. :perplexed

yeah, it take a little while. but since i was using it daily and i sorta have a lot of hair, it was building up quicker than i liked..

I'm going on 20 months post and I actually prefer Champagne Kiss, Chamomile (not the clarifying) or Honeydew Smoothie to Strawberries and Cream. The strawberries and cream didn't seem to fulfill my moisture needs as well as the others.

hmmm...i might have to look into those.

gonna be reading bottles tomorrow lol

I love it! The smell is really strong, I actually prefer v05 Champagne Kiss, but you may really like it! They all pretty much work the same to me!

I use passion fruit smoothie because the strawberries & cream did nothing for me. I like it but it smells a little loud though.

It did nothing for me, but Strawberries & Champagne is my stuff as well as the Tea Therapy. I also use to Tea Therapy line as a leave mixed with oils.

Back