Vitamins and hair growth

Nyi-NYi

Ladies please list your top three favorite vitamins that helps improve your hair growth. I have been taking MSM but I had to stop my period was acting up. Also list the amount(example msm-1,000)

Kal Enhanced Energy Multi- 2-3 times a day, it is comprehensive multi with lots of b vitamins

Biotin-10mg once a day

Flaxseed oil- 1 tablespoon a day, make hair softer and more moisturized

I Take these Daily:

B-Complex w/Vitamin C
B-12
Iron
Vitamin E Oil Capsules
Flax,Fish & Borage Oil Capsules

All of these work good for my Hair & Skin as well as gives me Energy!

Umm i have 4 that are growth specific lol

Biotin (I take along with a bcomplex it energizes Biotin)
L-cysteine(i take with vit. C,will switch to NAC after a couple months)
Fenugreek
Inositol

gymfreak336 said:
Kal Enhanced Energy Multi- 2-3 times a day, it is comprehensive multi with lots of b vitamins

Biotin-10mg once a day

Flaxseed oil- 1 tablespoon a day, make hair softer and more moisturized

does flaxseed oil make your hair softer? i have been taking it for like 4months or more and my hair, especially the new growth(i'm natural) is softer than it usually is when it sprouts out. i have been noticing that my hair is way more manageable but i was giving credit to my dedication to aveda:grin: .
i take hair and nail supplement and the biotin is like 2500 mcg. i take that twice a day along with my chewable multi vitamin.:)

whats msm's story. i hear so much about it but i havent tried it yet. i hear alot of complaints about it so i havent tried it yet. i dont know if i will :(

I take a whole slew of vitamins.......... but my favorite, and the one that i have SEEN make a real difference in my hair, is 10 mg of Biotin.

KiniKakes said:
I take a whole slew of vitamins.......... but my favorite, and the one that i have SEEN make a real difference in my hair, is 10 mg of Biotin.

My vits are in my siggy.

Yesterday I was taking my vits, and my sister asked me if I had some tylenol. I was like, no I don't have any. She said all those pills you're popping and you don't have one pain pill! I was like, nope, now if you need some Biotin, msm, flax seed...holla at your girl.:lachen:

I'm really trying to back down on the vitamins/supplements that I take. I want to find the ones that I really work without taking so much. But, if I were forced to throw out all of my stash but allowed 3 or 4, I would stick with the following:

Biotin
MSM
Multivitamin
Fatty Acids

I take ultra hair thick shake, super b complex, multivitamin, iron, spirulina, green foods, l cysteine, biotin.

klb120475 said:
My vits are in my siggy.

Yesterday I was taking my vits, and my sister asked me if I had some tylenol. I was like, no I don't have any. She said all those pills you're popping and you don't have one pain pill! I was like, nope, now if you need some Biotin, msm, flax seed...holla at your girl.:lachen:
:lol: Hey, if Tylenol aids in hair growth, you'll get some! :p

My favorite hair vits:
Bamboo
Biotin
B-150
MSM

My siggy...can't tell if its growing faster but it feels nicer and is shedding next to nothing, so its a start because i usually shed like a dog and my hair is usually excessively course!

1000mcg biotin (going to up to 2000mcg)
750mg MSM (going to up that to 1750mg)
Flaxseed Oil 1000mg

ETA: oops! OP said top three!

Back