Vitale Relaxer User's.....Question

nyc_beauty

Where do you purchase the Vitale Line? I thought someone mentioned sally's, but I dont see that line on their website. Please let me know

Thanks

dreamgurl said:
I'm not sure what particular line of Vitale you are speaking of...but I use the Vitale Pro which is a more recent version of the Vitale. This is what it looks like and I absolutely love it...http://www.vitalepro.com/prod_main.htm#styleI use the High Comfort Relaxer and I love the Triple Blend Reconstructor..HTH

Dreamgurl,
Where are you purchasing your Vitale Pro products!. I have been trying to find the products online, but the Vitale Pro website says they are only sold to licensed stylists.

nikki1971 said:
Dreamgurl,
Where are you purchasing your Vitale Pro products!. I have been trying to find the products online, but the Vitale Pro website says they are only sold to licensed stylists.

this is the line I wanted to try too!

You can't get the VitalePro line. They are exclusively sold to license professionals (unless you have a hook up).

I bought my first jar of vitale life and body, conditioners and neutralizing shampoo from goldenmartbeautysupply.com

I've also ordered from havana. It is hard to find everything

I got a bucket from one of the BSS around my house.

Sally's on line don't have it and the Sally's in my area told me they don't sell it either. I had to go to my normal BSS and they had the Life and Body relaxer but they had to order the Revive Conditioner and the NEutralizing poo for me, :D it came the next morning so I would say try a few BSS in your area.
nyc_beauty said:
Where do you purchase the Vitale Line? I thought someone mentioned sally's, but I dont see that line on their website. Please let me know

Thanks

nyc_beauty said:
I would like to try the Life & Body Vitale Relaxer. Where are you ladies purchasing this?

I purchased it from my local beauty supply store for under $6.00. For where I live, that was one of the reasons I chose Vitale as oppose to Affirm or Mizani, because it was readily available and economical. Mizani is now available at some BSS but I get great results with Vitale (for coarse/resistant hair...I have since changed from the Life & Body) and it is cheaper.:) The Vitale line is really nice though. I was expecting to burn but I didn't burn one bit.

Last edited:
czyfaith77 said:
I purchased it from my local beauty supply store for under $6.00. For where I live, that was one of the reasons I chose Vitale as oppose to Affirm or Mizani, because it was readily available and economical. Mizani is now available at some BSS but I get great results with Vitale (for coarse/resistant hair...I have since changed from the Life & Body) and it is cheaper.:) The Vitale line is really nice though. I was expecting to burn but I didn't burn one bit.

What do you use now?

Back