Visionary Hair/Hadiiya Barbel/Wendy Williams' Hair Guru

Hi y'all,

This is geared towards my wig and weave wearers...

Have any of you used or heard of Visionary Hair? The new line by Hadiiya Barbel? I know Hadiiya's work, and it is definitely on point (for the cost, I expect nothing less!). My old stylist used to work at the Glamour Suite before she opened up her own salon.

Anyway, Wendy Williams gave a "shout out" to Hadiiya on her show (I tivo her talk show and watch hot topics in the evening...I'm horrible, I know). Wendy is rocking this new chocolate, 1B wig with honey highlights and it is F-I-R-E!!! When she debuted it, it made me want to start wearing wigs in a big way.

Here is a link to the wigs http://www.visionaryhair.com/Iframe3.html
I've never worn a wig, so I thought I'd reach out...do you think it's worth it? I know that the weaves Hadiiya and Lee (my old stylist) would do felt dang near like velvet. So, I would presume the wigs would be of the same, if not higher, quality. Are there any wig products out there that you know of that are super, duper high quality? If I'm going to start stepping out in wigs, I want them to look the truth (not that I would ever front like it was 'mine', but I still want it to live up to super high standards...not 'look like I'm wearing a wig' if that makes sense).

Thoughts? Would you purchase? Know anyone that wears these wigs? Or has anyone ever heard of the line for that matter?

My quandary is this...it costs a grip. BUT, I would think this would last for years, right? In which case, maybe the cost could be justified. But I need some objective reasoning on this one.

Thank you 4 posting this :heart2:. That wig was ridiculously gorgeous, I love her with dark hair and curls..suits her face very well, loved it :infatuated:...off to do research on the website...

btw: I always record her episodes on my DVR as well haha

Im back: Oooh I really like "Farrah" and "Glamazon Goddess":up::up: Those are fabulous!! (One of) These might be my new X-mas gift from BF!!!! :drunk:

Last edited:
Yeah, the 'Farrah' is the one I was eyeballing in particular. I know $800 is a grip, but given the length of time it should last, it equals out to a four or five (maybe as few as two or three) weave installs and this clearly wins the test of time battle.

My hubby gave me the side eye and a raised eyebrow when I showed it to him last night. :rolleyes:

Definetly would go for the bushy beauty one......if my own hair didn't get that long. With nothing of similar quality to compare to, I would pay the money.

This is tricky. They really look nice on the website, but sometimes that can be deceiving,especially how the lace looks. If you buy one post a pic for us.

Back