Virgin Texturizer/Texlax Question

@Theresamonet I'm planning on relaxing/texlaxing my hair soon(virgin hair). Do you think 3 boxes of ORS no-lye relaxer will be enough for hair between APL and BSL?

ravenhairedcharm It sounds like three boxes should be enough. Unfortunately, I'm not that familiar with how much you get in box relaxers.

It also depends on the density of your hair. I have pretty dense hair, so I'm doing 4 jars (lye).

But I would definitely advise you to get more than what you think you will use. Running out of product mid process could really screw things up. Especially if you are attempting to relax your whole head at once. So if you think 3 boxes will be enough... get 4 boxes. If you don't use the extra box you can return it or save it for a touch up.

7 years worth of virgin hair, I think I might need to get back on eBay and order another jar. My husband is trying to talk me out of it, he says he enjoys the different textures but I don't enjoy the matting that happens every other day.

orangepeel 7 years worth of virgin hair? You may need to get online and order a couple more jars.

Back