Virgin/Celibate Women......

chinadoll

How do you guys not think about sex? I'm a virgin and I'm tired of being one. I'm growing impatient by the minute and about to cry because I'm sooooo frustrated :( , please can someone provide some encouragement.

Thank you
Veronica

Honey, be thankful that you remained one. There fore you never have to worry about STDs, unwanted pregnancies and some man using you so they can be you first one. I know it's frustrating but believe me it's worth it. I know many women who wished they kept their virginity.

So hold on to it until you wedding night. My aunt was still a virgin when she died. She was almost 70 years old.

Honey6928215 said:
Honey, be thankful that you remained one. There fore you never have to worry about STDs, unwanted pregnancies and some man using you so they can be you first one. I know it's frustrating but believe me it's worth it. I know many women who wished they kept their virginity.

So hold on to it until you wedding night. My aunt was still a virgin when she died. She was almost 70 years old.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :cry3: :cry3: :cry3: (I'm weeping for me.... I do not have the gift of singleness. I know I don't....)

RelaxerRehab said:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :cry3: :cry3: :cry3: (I'm weeping for me.... I do not have the gift of singleness. I know I don't....)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: No, RR. I am claiming that man for you. God definitely has your "perfect fit"

I admit that recently I've been struggling in this area too. I know that if I want to be kept, God will allow this. You will struggle with this issue throughout your life (as long as you aren't married). God understands, and wants you to come to Him!

cocoberry10 said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: No, RR. I am claiming that man for you. God definitely has your "perfect fit"

I admit that recently I've been struggling in this area too. I know that if I want to be kept, God will allow this. You will struggle with this issue throughout your life (as long as you aren't married). God understands, and wants you to come to Him!

But how you gonna just start laughing? I was crying for real!!!!:lol:

Your smilies did put a smile on my face...helped to take the edge off....

Thank you sweetie!!!(((HUGS!)))

Honey6928215 said:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: I guess she couldn't miss what she never had... but WOW!!

Back