Victoria's Secret Temptation

chavascandy

Lately, I've been hearing so much about the Victoria's Secret Very Sexy hair products.

I heard that it smells both yummy:lick: and sexy:gorgeous:. And I'm certainly sure it does!

Well, I'm interested in trying some, but before I do I was wondering....

Does it works wonders for the hair as well

Because if it does then I am covinced!

Help me out Vicky Secret Fans, give me some feed back.:grin:

Hey...I purchased the nourishing con, serum, and creme this weekend and tried it out yesterday. The scent is divine but I did not notice anything fabulous with the conditioner...I used it for a conditioner wash...but I may have been using it somewhat sparingly. The serum was okay but I may have used too much of it (dime-sized never seems like enough). The creme is pretty nice though. It seemed lightweight and moisturizing. Again, the scent is divine so I would definitely purchase again for the fragrance but there are other products that offer greater benefits for my hair, imo.

I know. I'm not much help.

This is based upon my experience with these products on my relaxed 4z hair approximately 6 weeks post

Hey,

I'm a natural 4a/b and I bought the nourishing condish and poo, OH YEAH!!! The condish makes my dry hair feel wonderful! I was pleasantly surprised because I mainly bought it for the scent I'd heard so much about. But I can vouch for the condish, I have yet to use the poo. I will let you know my findings when I do. :yep:

Napbella

I bought the conditioner, shine serum and straightening balm and yes they do smell heavenly :lick:... but, they will not be replacing any of my staple products... I didn't have time to deep condition with this last wash, and the VS conditioner alone didn't moisturize very much so by day 2 my hair is feeling kinda dry. Next time I won't leave out the DC and I'm sure all will be well :yep: The products in this line (IMO, so far) are good for lightweight bounce and shine and a wonderful scent :yep: HTH!

I agree with kimberly its not a wowzers kind of conditioner but the smell is nice..I co-washed as well with and it my hair the next day when I take it down still smells like the fragrance.. really didnt see a difference hair wise

I bought the conditioner, shine serum and straightening balm and yes they do smell heavenly :lick:... but, they will not be replacing any of my staple products... I didn't have time to deep condition with this last wash, and the VS conditioner alone didn't moisturize very much so by day 2 my hair is feeling kinda dry. Next time I won't leave out the DC and I'm sure all will be well :yep: The products in this line (IMO, so far) are good for lightweight bounce and shine and a wonderful scent :yep: HTH!

This is how I feel. These are just for special times when I feel like it. One set has lasted for a very long time for me because I don't use it often.

Hey MD ladies! :wallbash: I am mad that the Columbia Mall Vicky's had NO So Sexy stuff on the shelves last weekend! :drunk:

This is how I feel. These are just for special times when I feel like it. One set has lasted for a very long time for me because I don't use it often.

Hey MD ladies! :wallbash: I am mad that the Columbia Mall Vicky's had NO So Sexy stuff on the shelves last weekend! :drunk:

LOL!!! LHCF don't play! :rofl:

I love my So Sexy conditioner. It's nice and thick, and it moisturizes and gives my hair nice slip. But my hair is difficult, so what doesn't work for anyone else will work for me :ohwell: I wish I could use it as my regular co-washing conditioner, but dh keeps jumping my bones and I need a break! :lol:

Back