Victoria Secret's Conditioners OMG

BeautifulFlower

I brought some Victoria Secret's conditioners last night. They were 3 for $21. They smell sooooooo good. I brought Love Spell Nourishing Conditioner, Berry Kiss Nourishing Conditioner, and Pure Seduction Nourishing Conditioner.

These will be my date night conditioners when I wanna smell goood from head to toe.

Just wanted to share:grin:

Last edited:
That is so funny you posted this because I just bought the So Sexy Nourish set the day before yesterday. I only tried the conditioner so far and I cannot believe that VS carries such a quality conditioner! I thought it would only be good for the smell but the performance would be lacking, boy was I wrong. The smell is the best BUT I can't believe how moisturizing this stuff is!! It truly beats out some of the other salon brands (sorry to say but it leaves Joico Moisture Recovery Balm in the dust!). Finally a conditioner that moisturizes AND smells really good all day long. I'm excited about this one.:yep:

That is so funny you posted this because I just bought the So Sexy Nourish set the day before yesterday. I only tried the conditioner so far and I cannot believe that VS carries such a quality conditioner! I thought it would only be good for the smell but the performance would be lacking, boy was I wrong. The smell is the best BUT I can't believe how moisturizing this stuff is!! It truly beats out some of the other salon brands (sorry to say but it leaves Joico Moisture Recovery Balm in the dust!). Finally a conditioner that moisturizes AND smells really good all day long. I'm excited about this one.:yep:

I agree! It is a quality conditioner. The only thing though, I have the So Sexy conditioner- the smell is too perfumey for me. But again- great conditioner, the ingrediants are :lick:

Ooooh, I didn't know they expanded their line. I have only tried the Nourish one for damaged hair and was so suprised at the quality ingredients and performance, the smell is just bonus for me. I will definitely hit up VS this weekend.

I wish they had some nice smelling leave in conditioners as well.I'm about to write them and recommend it.I think the smell stays longer when your shampoo,conditioner,and leave in are all the same scent.

I havent tried it yet but now I am excited....The new brands smell just like the lotions. I cant wait to try it. I'll get it a spin this weekend. :grin:

I agree! It is a quality conditioner. The only thing though, I have the So Sexy conditioner- the smell is too perfumey for me. But again- great conditioner, the ingrediants are :lick:

The So Sexy is a little strong for me too but its great for date hair. I like the other scents alot though for everyday.

Ooooh, I didn't know they expanded their line. I have only tried the Nourish one for damaged hair and was so suprised at the quality ingredients and performance, the smell is just bonus for me. I will definitely hit up VS this weekend.

They sure did. I brought all scents but one. I think it was a Almond conditioner or something.

I wish they had some nice smelling leave in conditioners as well.I'm about to write them and recommend it.I think the smell stays longer when your shampoo,conditioner,and leave in are all the same scent.

A LHCF recommendation is guarentee'd money in the bank. We buy up everything.

Traycee has raved about VS cons before. I'm not trying to buy anything new but I'll be there this week so you never know lol

They have some moisture spray in a can that I bought on sale there for $4.99 and the stuff is delish and smells wonderful. Some man I have been eyeing in the office been coming by my cube all week making little comments.

The So Sexy is a little strong for me too but its great for date hair. I like the other scents alot though for everyday.

I agree. I have two bottles of the So Sexy Conditioners left in my stash and that's exactly what they are for; to make my hair smell nice and purrty when I am going out.:yep:

I am tempted to run to the mall to check out the other VS conditioners though:rolleyes:

i love VS SO Sexy Conditioners great smell, great quality. I also have Love Spell scent, these conditioners are sooo thick, sometimes I get a bit annoyed shaking and squeezing the product out of the bottle.

I ordered 3 of the Nourish & Shine Moisture Mask last week; it's due to arrive this Wednesday. I didn't realize they had the others, I'll have to take a trip to VS tomorrow :yep:.

I went to Victoria secret, they didn't even have the sale posted around the conditioners. So if you don't see the sign they probably still have it on sale... the Victoria secret I went to had such a poor selection.

I tried the one for dry and damage hair, was a bit disappointing.. it says NOURISH, wasn't that nourishing. :( the smell is nice... I can totally see why men would go crazy over it. I'm on the fence with returning them (well the other 2 i didn't use, which were two different kinds of the so sexy line)..

I should add that the volume one is pretty good, made a beautiful braidout, but this was mixed with my stable conditioner.

Last edited:

REALLY?

So Sexy Nourish, you say? Dang. I'm really shocked.

Thanks for posting this!! I've been doing great burning through my stash so I'll need to pick some up this weekend!!

Thanks for sharing this ladies! I plan on going to the mall during Mother's Day weekend and will stop by VS for the conditioners.

this weekend i bought the So Sexy Smooth poo, condish, and leave-in conditioning spray. I dc'd on dry hair first with my usual DC and then pooed and condish with the So Sexy. The scent was strong but very nice however I did start sneezing after I applied the leave-in spray. I can still smell the scent in my hair now. I would definitely use this stuff for fragrance-only when I flat-iron or wear my hair out.

I used this when I was relaxed and it was heaven. I will try this out and report back. I'm natural now. HTH.

Now I can use my $10 off coupon!!!

I received my Nourish & Shine mask today; can't wait to try it out. It's only 5.1oz though :sad:.

Has anyone tried the shampoos?

I have recently tried the So Sexy Nourish shampoo and I love it! It's like silk and it didn't tangle or dry my hair out at all! Actually if you look at the ingredients you won't see any sulfates at the top. It looks to be ammonium/sodium sulfate free. I will certainly be repurchasing this. Now the hair mask wasn't that good to me. I found the regular conditioner to be way more moisturizing and much thicker than the mask. I'll save my money on that one.

REALLY?

So Sexy Nourish, you say? Dang. I'm really shocked.

Yes Ma'am:yep:

I tried the Pure Seduction conditioner this weekend mixed with some other conditioners.

My hair still smells incredible. And its soft.

Staple for sure.

I've purchased 5 products from the VS So Sexy line: Shampoo, Condish, Mask, Serum, and Glossing Spray.

So far I've tried the Mask, Serum, and Spray. The mask is pretty good...mixed it with my staples and my hair a little extra soft and moist. Used it twice this way and have noticed my scalp has been a little itchy. That's unusual for me. Serum didn't impress...Spray was a little better. The scent is terrific: noticeable and long lasting.

When I run out of my other staples I will give the other products I purchased a try. I think I would buy again...

I love, love, love the So Sexy Nourish Condish! I will be trying other scents & re-upping on this! Who knew that in addition to the yummy smell they conditioned SO WELL!!! SO THICK! LOVE IT! AND MY CURLS WERE SOFT AND POPPIN! :drool:

Back