Very good moisturizer and hair strengthener

camosil

Hi everyone,
I joined LHCF in March and has since taken advice from some of the postings I have read. I had very dry brittle hair and my hair was always breaking, I used to be afraid to look on the bathroom floor behind me after combing my hair. Since I came across LHCF by accident I have been doing CO washes and prepoos and shampoos every week and have been moisturizing more often.
So I wanted to share with you all a product I have found to be great. It was not recommended to me I just decided to try it. It is called BB Moisturizing Growth Lotion/Hair strengthner with Panthenol, Aloe Vera, GingkoBiloba and Rosemary.
This product has done wonders for my hair it leaves my hair very moisturized and soft. I have also seen a drastic decrease in breakage, in fact none at all. I use it as my moisturizer day and night before roller setting or wrapping.
I recommend this product to anyone who has a problem with dry hair or needs some added boost in their hair growth regimen.

Thanks to all of you wonderful LHCFers for your unselfish contribution to this forum.

Hello and welcome! where di you purchase this product? It sounds nice. I will try some. The 'PJ' makes me do it ;).

Hello and welcome! where di you purchase this product? It sounds nice. I will try some. The 'PJ' makes me do it ;).

I got it at an Asian beauty and hair supply store on 16th Street in Silver Spring.

Girl, you are LATE! :eek::lol:A lot of people have been using that one on this board, so i wouls say it has our "Seal Of Approval"...
I actually went around looking for my Africa's Best Kids Organics Protein & Vitamin Remedy and Shea Butter detangler today, and should have thought to pick up that BB product you were mentioning. If i can't find my usually moisturizer, i will use that. Thanks for the advice.

bravenewgirl87 said:
Girl, you are LATE! :eek::lol:A lot of people have been using that one on this board, so i wouls say it has our "Seal Of Approval"...
I actually went around looking for my Africa's Best Kids Organics Protein & Vitamin Remedy and Shea Butter detangler today, and should have thought to pick up that BB product you were mentioning. If i can't find my usually moisturizer, i will use that. Thanks for the advice.

LOL. I Guess I am late. I am a newbee that is why. By thwe way you're welcome.

Thanks for the information. I didn't know about it and will try it. I guess you can say you are not the only one "late". :-) Thanks again!!

camosil said:
Hi everyone,
I joined LHCF in March and has since taken advice from some of the postings I have read. I had very dry brittle hair and my hair was always breaking, I used to be afraid to look on the bathroom floor behind me after combing my hair. Since I came across LHCF by accident I have been doing CO washes and prepoos and shampoos every week and have been moisturizing more often.
So I wanted to share with you all a product I have found to be great. It was not recommended to me I just decided to try it. It is called BB Moisturizing Growth Lotion/Hair strengthner with Panthenol, Aloe Vera, GingkoBiloba and Rosemary.
This product has done wonders for my hair it leaves my hair very moisturized and soft. I have also seen a drastic decrease in breakage, in fact none at all. I use it as my moisturizer day and night before roller setting or wrapping.
I recommend this product to anyone who has a problem with dry hair or needs some added boost in their hair growth regimen.

Thanks to all of you wonderful LHCFers for your unselfish contribution to this forum.

Back