Vera Wang's white collection

lesedi

All is well with me
Ok, definitely not engaged but I get the feeling that this one might just be the one....He is the complete opposite of what I was looking for but that's sod's law for you. He has been completely vocal about his desire to get married to me within the next 18 months ....(we have only been dating a couple months :spinning:) and I think he would be the perfect husband.:yep:

Yeah, so now that's out of the way..I have found myself looking at wedding forums and magazines etc as inspiration and to give myself ideas and to imagine how my day will be....one day:spinning:
I saw Vera wang's white collection (http://www.davidsbridal.com/Browse_...vv ewyz dkzlt H05wybwEgwCjC7BcEl 1VCjC8e8tBFw) and thought it was beautiful! So affordable also.
I especially loved the asymmetric fit and flare gown with the ruffled bottom:lick:

Did any of you ladies wear a vera wang gown to your wedding? I'd love to see pics...

Congratulations on finding your guy! And thank you very much for letting me know that Vera Wang had gowns at David's Bridal, I didn't know! :blush:

Awww! Congrats! :grin: Which one do you like?

This is my absolute favourite :yep:
VERAWANG.jpg

And i like this one in Ivory with a sash (i'll post a pic of the sash i like too, imagine it in ivory though)
vera2.jpg

and here's the sash...
sash.jpg

I've actually tried on the dress that you love the most and I have to say it is more beautiful in person than you could ever imagine! It's the absolute perfect dress for you girl. And the sash absolutely makes it.

Back