Venues in...

Amerie123

...(insert city here). This thread can serve as help for ladies looking for nice venues within reasonable prices.

Now, reason I made this thread is cause I need help looking for a nice venue in the Atlanta area (hubby and I never had a wedding, so we're renewing our vows). :grin:

The thing is I found a really nice place (Pristine Chapel) and I love it. However, while I can afford it, I REALLY don't want to spend that much (appx. $10,000) for it. This price does include: cake, dinner and beverage, chapel and reception room, tables & chairs, center pieces, basic decoration of ivory colors (for the color scheme of choice, it will be $300 more), a DJ, a minister, and photography time, and clean up. So, I would still have to dish out monies for invitations, a dress, favors, and whatever else that's not included in this package. So, I'm kind of looking for another place. :ohwell: Does anyone know of a place in the Atlanta area (or outskirts of Atlanta), that is a decent price. I'm not from there either nor do I currently live there, so this makes things a lot harder. TIA for any advice.

I have been to a wedding at the Pristine Chapel in Jonesboro and it wasnt that memorable but $10k sounds like a good deal with ALL the stuff included. But who knows Im not sure how the average wedding costs.

Thank you ladies soo much!!! shockolate, that's cool that you were able to witness a wedding there. I heard great reviews about that place... I wonder why you say it wasn't memorable..

Back