Vent: Ughh, Why is shipping so high for my fave hair product companies?!

Smiley79

Geesh, $9.60 for shipping for one item! That's money for a whole 'nother product, :lol: Sorry people, I just had to vent that out today. I need to zero in my regimen to a specific few products because I cant be bothered with the ordering left and right. I sure wish some of these companies were in my state. :yep:

For the record, despite all my venting, the products are so worth it! :grin:

That is everyone's complaint!...Shipping cost is the debil! Lol!:spinning:

This is one reason I have curved my pj'ism and narrowed down these products to a few vendors and buy big when there's a sale (to get free shipping or a good discount to eat up the high shipping costs!)

That's ridiculous! Thing is that I know it does not cost that much to ship one item. I've shipped textbooks for less than that.

These vendors need to get it together and stop pulling these numbers from their behinds.

I so agree. I was just talking about that in another thread.

I have my choice venders from now on who I will purchase from and only during sales or to get free shipping as Hibiscus30 stated. Shipping is getting ridiculous.

Exactly why I made flax gel and yogurt conditoner today.

These vendors need to stop pretending they are the only one who can blend ingredients!

I have actually stopped buying from some vendors because of that (I'm looking at you Uncle Funky's). During some of these so called sales I've backed out because it just doesn't make sense. Shescentit has really good sales but her shipping costs are outrageous. If I vendor is charging me more than $6 they are not getting my money anymore.

I have actually stopped buying from some vendors because of that (I'm looking at you Uncle Funky's). During some of these so called sales I've backed out because it just doesn't make sense. Shescentit has really good sales but her shipping costs are outrageous. If I vendor is charging me more than $6 they are not getting my money anymore.

'I didn't think she was too bad this last time I ordered. I paid 7.00 or so for 2 products. The small flat rate boxes are like 6.00 I think. I don't understand why alot of companies don't use that if the products will fit of course.

I made a sample cart for one vendor and the shipping for two products was$10, therefore I will not be trying her products.

Etsy shippers who refund shipping costs that are over the actual costs hold a special place in my heart and my wallet. These companies know good and darn well that they are getting some kind of volume shipping discount. They need to stop playing. If I can get a 42 inch TV shipped with no additional shipping charge, these vendors can do something a little better.

I thought I was the only one. Maybe I dont understand shipping cost but unfortunately it's to a point where I cannot buy and support these businesses as much as I'd like to because of.these shipping costs. Oh well.

I agree this burns so bad - My goal is to stock up when there are good sales so that I have enough to last me until the next sale. However, I'm starting to notice that good sales are becoming more rare.

Shipping isn't that expensive. When I ship things to the women on the exchange it doesn't cost that much. Their prices are inflated beyond reason.

Back