Vent: Hair products "disappeared" at the post office.

I'm so annoyed that I had to get this vent out. I travel for a living. I travel a lot - like 90-95% of my time is spent on assignments in other states or other countries. So I live on the road. Like a growing addict, I have a touch of PJism and since I'm at the beginning of my HHJ, I've been ordering like crazy and even getting some things on the exchange forum. I'm trying to find a reggie that works for me. You can imagine what my hotel room looks like. A mess. Anyhow, I tend to send my PJ things home at the end of assignment or just send them to another hotel. It's so much easier than lugging it around an airport where stuff can leak all over clothes and shoes. So, I sent several boxes home to ATL and they just arrived this week. One box says that it was received unsealed (lie) and that contents were missing. Huh? What products you ask: Banana Brulee, 5 Shescentit products that were barely used/new, several leave ins, two brand new Sabino MB, a huge Mizani conditioner, Aphogee 2-step and then a few things from Bath and Body Works. There were other things that I can't remember... you know how PJism is.... blind ambition... To make matters worse, I didn't insure the box because I was in a huge rush. :wallbash: It feels like a violation to have your stuff stolen/misplaced/mishandled, or so on. I really don't know what happened - all I know is a bunch of stuff is missing.

I guess on the plus side, I have some room now for new stuff and have an excuse to go PJ crazy.

Last edited:
Dude...I would've flipped. Especially since I for one would not be able to replace them anytime soon...

There were some great products in that bag...well someone's hair will be swangin' lol.

But seriously, they will all be missed.

Back