Vendors/Companies Rolling into 2015 and Those Left Behind

Taking:
Shea Moisture
Oyin Handmade
Garnier Fructis (nothing beats my 2.99 leave in)
Joico
Redken
Elasta QP

Maybe:
OGX
Camille Rose

Want to try:
Jakeala
APB

Leaving:
Everybody I just mentioned if my product experiments come out right :lachen:

Taking: She scent it, Acure shampoos, grapeseed oil, Chi silk infusion,

Leaving: Bakuku or whatever Bask's new name is and BSS satin bonnets.

Taking: Blended Cutie Tug Me Not Conditioner.
Leaving: I need to try more stuff to see who gets left/anybody who isn't recommended from LHCF.

My Definite "INs" for 2015 Are: (in no particular order)
AveYou
Pampered & Twisted
Hattache
CurlMart*

IN-dividual companies will fall in line on a Product by Product 'needs' basis.

GeorginaSparks

I used the CJ Curl Rehab. To me it was moisturizing, thick but had good slip and easy to apply and detangle with. Other DCs I think compare are Shea Moisture Superfruit Masque, Shea Moisture Manuka Honey (both have protein but it's listed midway or at the bottom of the ingredients list), Bobeam Condish, and Eva Nyc Hair Therapy Mask (also has protein but very moisturizing).

I also use curl rehab and ive been searching for a comparable and effective deep conditioner like it. i like the ingredients of the shea moisture ones and will check em out. thanks!

[USER=21749 said:
GeorginaSparks[/USER];20944093]oneastrocurlieWhich DCs are comparable to Curl Junkie?

I like Naturelle Grow's Herbal Blends better than Curl Junkie. I did a side by side comparison with them last month and the NG works better for me. And it cost a lot less.

@iVR

Gurl....You know a bad vendor will eliminate themselves every time.:rolleyes:

And up in here the LHCF-FBI will finish taking them out and we will know/have all the "tea" before you can even think about hitting PayNah.:lol:

I never worry about who goes & who stays. Around here, those things have a way of working themselves out!:lol:

Last edited:
I'm actually a little nervous about when I have to order more TMN Conditioner from Blended Beauty. I received the TMN as a part of my Black Friday Box from CurlBox (as far as I'm concerned, that's worth the entire box. The other stuff was crap). I've never actually ordered from them. I hope they don't suck.

I am doing the opposite.

Leaving behind my online shopping ban if its on Amazon Prime for the fast and free shipping

Keeping Shea Moisture, mixed chicks straightening serum

Maybe to Liquid Gold growth cream. It has castor oil which I can be allergic to depending on formulation. Doing a test patch now :look:

Keeping:
Shea Moisture
Elucence Moisture Balance Conditioner
African Pride Braid Spray

Leaving:
As I Am Products

Back