Vegas Hair!!!

GeauXavi

Hey ladies!

I'm going to Vegas this week!!! Just so happens that I'll be out there during the convention...Unfortunately, I can't afford to go...But I hope to run into a few of you ladies there:yep:

My question for all of the ladies is...Do you have any hairstyle suggestions for my trip?? I'll be there for 5 days...and as you know...It's EXTREMELY hot out there right now!

Braids are not an option...and I don't know how to roller-set on wet hair...except for flexi-rods... but those candy-curls make me look young...i normally look around 18...not a good look for me in Vegas:rolleyes:

I want something flirty and sexy...any suggestions?

Also...those of you who are traveling to vegas...how are you wearing your hair?

OT: ummm let's meet up for a happy hour, ok?! I love to talk hair over a cocktail or two...:spinning:

Good news is Vegas is a dry heat, so if you decide to flat iron you don't have to worry about the humidity. However, if you sweat in your head you might want to try a primer like John Frieda Moisture Works, or a moisture blocker like Sabino to keep your roots from reverting.

thanks for your responses, ladies...

ebzonix...thank you for the link... I LOVE that style! I'm definitely going to rock that on one of my last nights there...it's perfect, bc my bangs are long like the model's...

soleil...thank you for the suggestion...i'm thinking about wearing a straight do for my first day, then maybe putting rollers in before bed to keep the bounce...when that doesn't work out maybe i'll rock the updo...

caramel...i hope to see you in sin city! I know you will be bangin' with whatever hairstyle you choose!

keep them coming ladies...:yep:

I really don't want to be in a bun the whole time, so I'll be puffin it up.
I'll do a banana clip updo for the nights.
Do you like updo's? It tends to hold up better in the heat and they can be sexy.

P.S- I'm mad I'm only allowed to take 3oz of conditioner in my carry on. Dang!

i don't have the mister option...i'm relaxed...and i will be a poofy mess...not in a good way at all...lol

why did i read it wrong thinking "mister" meant a man? lol...i was about to say...aint got all of that now...lol:grin:

Oh okay, well, keep some product in your purse, so you can slick your hair down. And, there are walgreens and cvs on the strip, so you can buy hair products while you are there.

I bought cheapie conditioner to use and just left it there.

I wish I could go but Ijust started working for a new trucking company last week. They don't have any loads going to Vegas this week :sad: so I won't be able to go to the convention this year. :wallbash:

I just got into Vegas on Saturday. But I am in Palmdale, CA visiting friends and will be going back to Vegas tomorrow. I have been doing ponytails and that is what I will be wearing to the convention. I am on vacation and don't feel like being bothered with hair.

I just got into Vegas on Saturday. But I am in Palmdale, CA visiting friends and will be going back to Vegas tomorrow. I have been doing ponytails and that is what I will be wearing to the convention. I am on vacation and don't feel like being bothered with hair.

Palmdale!
I used to live out there and still have fam out that way.
Palmdale will do a number on your hair too! :antlers:

Palmdale!
I used to live out there and still have fam out that way.
Palmdale will do a number on your hair too! :antlers:

I have family in Palmdale, too!!!
No...I'm serious...lol
I'm orig. from SoCal, so yeah...California is still in my heart:spinning:

ebzonix...thank you for the styles...:blowkiss:i'll be sure to post pics...

I have family in Palmdale, too!!!
No...I'm serious...lol
I'm orig. from SoCal, so yeah...California is still in my heart:spinning:

ebzonix...thank you for the styles...:blowkiss:i'll be sure to post pics...

Small world!
We should have a little Palmdale reunion when we get to vegas!

Back