vatika coconut oil

Bump.

I just wanted to say that this is my favorite hair oil. I love to pre-poo with this oil, even leave it in overnight. The results are always amazing. I really believe it helps shedding and it keeps my hair very soft.

I also like to apply it to my ends daily. And yes, I like the smell-- like coconut and lemons together. And I adore their commercials. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvhn53280GU

I also use this as an overnight pre-poo...i hadn't for a while and my hair was feeling dirt dry earlier this week. I pulled out the bottle of Vatika for a treatment, and my hair and ends thanked me for it.

i use this as with my ORS loc gel. I wear two goddess braids, or sometimes cornrows. The key to keeping the hair from looking "fuzzy" is mix the vatika coconut oil with the loc gel - or hair/shea butter or by itself. put a silk scarf on..sit under a hooded hair dryer for about 30 minutes.

This sets the cornrows/goddess braid, and seals it as well. So far, i'm on my fourth week. No fuzz.

I used this oil for the first time last night and my hair has been thanking me for it all day!

How different is the HairVeda Vatika Frosting from the Dabur Vatika? I love how soft the Dabur is making my hair feel and wonder if the HairVeda's Vatika Frosting does the same thing...

I used this oil for the first time last night and my hair has been thanking me for it all day!

How different is the HairVeda Vatika Frosting from the Dabur Vatika? I love how soft the Dabur is making my hair feel and wonder if the HairVeda's Vatika Frosting does the same thing...

the dabur vatika makes my hair softer than the vatika frosting

Back