VapoRub for hair growth

mommy2kaela

has anyone ever heard of this or used it? I came across a site where men suffering from baldness were using VapoRub and coconut oil to regrow thier hair.

they claiit worked..maybe the eucalyptus or menthol? I wonder if the smell fades away or maybe thats what the coconut oil is for...

Is that you and your baby?

I have never heard of Vicks used as a growth aide? Seems like it would give you a headache.

I remember someone asking before so when I was sick this week I was checking out the ingredients. The Kroger brand rub I have has essence of turpentine or some such thing it. The other stuff is cool, but turpentine will not be in my head.

Some people came back reporting progress, saying it works. I guess folks have to try it themselves.
same answer as with everything right? lol

I think I will die with that vaporub smell , but I might try it one night, when I'm alone, when I can rinse it the next day:spinning:

I'll at least have my nasal passages all cleared and menthol-ly:grin:

Seems like I've heard of it. hey, I have both vicks and coconut oil on hand. someone come on with a testimony and I'll try it. lol

People will not stop at anything for hair growth:lachen:. What about petrol or even kerosine with olive oil:drunk::nono::sad:.
Take it easy and slowly people hair will always grow no matter what.

yeah, I think im just go hit the back button on this one and read another thread. Somebody go try it, let me know how much growth yall get. Im just now using OCT.

Hmm... interesting. I won't rule it out. If I had the guts to put Vayjay cream on my scalp, I don't see another wrong with Vaporub.:look: I may be willing to try this.

I doubt I'd try this I hate the smell and I'm afraid it would burn but I thought it was interesting to read all the concoctions balding men are using to grow their hair. alot of them used cayenne pepper oil too.

Back