Valentines Gift for Him....

Ivonnovi

I :rolleyes:never buy men "gifts" on this day, but I'm thinking of doing so this year. Any clues?

$200 or less.

What are his hobbies/passions? Gifts related to these things are always good. Here are a few ideas for you. I am buying my SO wine and some LUSH Fresh Handmade products for men.
  • iPod if he is music/movie lover; if he has one already, consider an upgrade or loads of iTunes gift cards.
  • Spa treatment (massage and/or manicure (some men do love a good pampering just like us ladies)
  • Expensive wine or spirits if he drinks
  • Tickets to a sporting event or sports memoribilia or gear
  • Godiva Truffles in the big luxury box (my SO loves these)
  • Overnght stay at a nice hotel w/you of course! Take some picnic dinner (gotta have candles too) and champagne and chill out watching tv and making love.

I like getting gifts for the other, b/c I believe its our day. I initially was going to get him some kinda of special food/candy. But with my tax refund coming I might buy him a xbox 360....I don't usually buy any dude expensive gifts(100+). But I didn't have money to get him anything for his b-day and x-mas plus this is something he has wanted for himself for awhile. Besides I'm only doing it to see him smile :grin:.

Dang january noir and fromhair2there! Ya'll buying some nice gifts! lol I just get my man the same thing i been getting him these past few years: like 3 pairs of name brand boxers, his favorite candy, and some nookie. :grin: But I guess i do have a pass I am in college. lol

Last edited:
Dang january noir and wawa! Ya'll buying some nice gifts! lol I just get my man the same thing i been getting him these past few years: like 3 pairs of name brand boxers, his favorite candy, and some nookie. :grin: But I guess i do have a pass I am in college. lol

you know, that is a fabulous idea! lol

My SO is older than I am and he has the mentallity I been there and done that so, he is not big on valentines day, I am a so I want to do something special for him but I am not quite sure what. I want to take him some where nice but he is not the type to make a big deal over, ladies I need some valentines day help .......

I'm on the telephone right now talking to one of my male friends and I just asked him your question....He suggested an XM or Sirrius satellite radio with the subscription, if he smokes them then cigars(Humidor), or a NICE watch.

ive been with my guy for like a month do i need to get him anything? :perplexed

I would not go over board just get him a nice card and maybe a small box of candy or some other trinket just to let him know you did think about him and that you do like him.

What are his hobbies/passions? Gifts related to these things are always good. Here are a few ideas for you. I am buying my SO wine and some LUSH Fresh Handmade products for men.
  • iPod if he is music/movie lover; if he has one already, consider an upgrade or loads of iTunes gift cards.
  • Spa treatment (massage and/or manicure (some men do love a good pampering just like us ladies)
  • Expensive wine or spirits if he drinks
  • Tickets to a sporting event or sports memoribilia or gear
  • Godiva Truffles in the big luxury box (my SO loves these)
  • Overnght stay at a nice hotel w/you of course! Take some picnic dinner (gotta have candles too) and champagne and chill out watching tv and making love.

I think I am going to do your idea of the overnight stay at a nice hotel, not on Valentine's Day since it is on Thursday but on Friday night. I will still give my husband a gift on that day but in the card I will have the info. about the hotel stay.

My boyfriend is getting amazing sex, pampering and full-body massages, and a pack of smokes. I'm low on money this time around.

I would not go over board just get him a nice card and maybe a small box of candy or some other trinket just to let him know you did think about him and that you do like him.

Good bet..that's what I'm doing..well I'm getting something for my best friend who's B-day happens to fall on valentines day....chocolate's seem a little too pretentious since we're not dating so I went with these cute chocolate covered fortune cookies in a little take out container and a magazine subscription I knew he'd like..and a b-day card...All Under 20 bucks!:yep:

I'm getting my SO an electric razor(a nice one), and some pampering(bubble bath, foot rub, and massage). I was only going to pamper him, but he really needs that razor, and I can't wait to see the smile on his face when he opens it:grin:.

thanx girl im really broke lol i may have to MAKE the card :grin: and i think ill do some vouchers or something for a back massage or something ok i wont be tight i might get a small (very small) box of candy....hey im a student :rolleyes:

Back