V05 Ladies PSA

Thanks, I'm dying to try the Tea Therapy conditioner.

Smells wonderful.......but a bit runny. Not creamy at all. Love the smell, but looking for something with a creamier texture. I will continue to use it though until I use it all up. I use it for pre-poos and co-washes. It's excellent for that.

Thank you because I am noticing that it is becoming harder and harder to find this stuff. I went a local store and they only had the shampoo (which I do not use). I went to two Wal-marts and they only had a small quantity of the Passion Fruit Smoothie (which is fine but I usually use the Strawberries and Cream (call me crazy but the Strawberry and Cream just seem a tad bit thicker.) Again, thank you. Then again, I saw the big big bottles at our local Dollar Tree so I'll see.

I bought one from Walgreens this morning for 64 cents but they only had the strawberry. I'll have to hit up cvs later. Thanks KathyMay! What are some good scents to try? I've only tried the strawberry so far.

I ended up getting the champagne, kiwi and vanilla tea.

I cowashed with kiwi this morning and my hair smells sooooo goood. :grin:

THANK-YOU!!! (may stalk another cvs for other flavors :grin:).

3 bottles champagne kiss
3 bottles free me freesia
2 bottles vanilla mint tea therapy

The Vita Burst Grapefruit Mandarin Splash conditioner smells delightful:drunk:. just like grapefruit.
I even bought the matching shampoo and I make my boyfriend use it --since he doesn't use conditioner.:lachen: i told him i like it when his hair smells good. he just humors me, since he doesn't care what shampoo he uses. hehe. yeah, i'm nuts. :spinning:

Back