V05 Clarifying Shampoo .99 @ CVS

DarkHair

I realize that I have a buildup of cones from before the last time I washed, and when I used more last week. I can't even stand to touch my hair. I went to CVS and read almost all the bottles in the hair care section. I finally found V05 Clarifying Shampoo. I saw that the price was only .99 :blush:! I stocked up shampoos and conditioners in the event of another cone overload.

I just wanted to share this find with y'all....unless the price has always been .99 and I'm just finding out.:look:

CVS also has more of the Organix line.

LOL its always been . and you're just finding out. A lot of ladies use the Moisture Milks conditioner to Co-wash with. They smell lovely.

LOL its always been . and you're just finding out. A lot of ladies use the Moisture Milks conditioner to Co-wash with. They smell lovely.

I sure am just finding out. I thought I was on to something. I'm stocking up like the price will go up too :lachen:. I'm just so used to looking at the other side of the aisle. *sigh*

I bought 14 from there last week, moisture milks and clarifying. I thought they were usually 1.09 or 1.29 or something, I rarely see them for .99, but, I rarely go to CVS, so it may just be the other stores.

Anyway, what scents did you get? I'm nosey:lachen:

I got kiwi lime squeeze in Herbal Escapes, and vanilla mint tea in Tea Therapy. They smell wonderful. I had DH smell them, I'm sure I'll find some in his bathroom.

I think we need an ongoing price list.

I just finished clarifying my hair...I had a lot of gunk going on. I feel so much better that I did it. I'm under the dryer now with Emergencee on my head and waiting on my cornbread to finish.

Back