Using Viviscal & HF37 together

Andreainnis

Is there anyone out there in healthy hair land using Viviscal & HF37 together? I have been using HF37 for about three weeks now and my viviscal just arrived today. I plan on taking both but I would looove to know if anyone has already experienced using both together and if so, what were your results or regrets, and do you think one may negatively affect the other?:confused: Im so excited to be taking them both but my sister thinks I'm a crazy hair pill junkie as I am adding these two to my primrose oil, biotin, b-complex, omega 3, & msm powder! :guiness: :spinning:
Whatcha got ladies? Hit me back!

Andreainnis said:
Is there anyone out there in healthy hair land using Viviscal & HF37 together? I have been using HF37 for about three weeks now and my viviscal just arrived today. I plan on taking both but I would looove to know if anyone has already experienced using both together and if so, what were your results or regrets, and do you think one may negatively affect the other?:confused: Im so excited to be taking them both but my sister thinks I'm a crazy hair pill junkie as I am adding these two to my primrose oil, biotin, b-complex, omega 3, & msm powder! :guiness: :spinning:
Whatcha got ladies? Hit me back!

You'll get responses shortly because their are ladies on here using those two together and is getting excellent results.:)

Thanks tsmith I hope ur right. I really want to know what other people have experienced but it doesn't seem like anyone is going to answer:ohwell: . I started with the viviscal though so I may just have to see for myself:look:

Andreainnis said:
Thanks tsmith I hope ur right. I really want to know what other people have experienced but it doesn't seem like anyone is going to answer:ohwell: . I started with the viviscal though so I may just have to see for myself:look:

Yep, you have to see for yourself but there's a thread around here somewhere talking about those two vitamins:)

Here's the thread:

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=101696&highlight=HF37

Back