Use Wisdom...It's Powerful All By Itself!

Nice & Wavy

The promise of the Spirit speaks thus: "There was a small city with few men in it and a great king came to it, surrounded it, and constructed large siegeworks against it. But there was found in it a poor wise man and he delivered the city by his wisdom" (Eccl. 9:14-15).

While many are predicting the destruction of our nation and the collapse of our cities, they have not considered the power of Christ in you. But remember, "Wisdom is better than strength...wisdom is better than weapons of war"

(Eccl. 9:16, 18). -- Francis Frangipane

WHOA. Girrrrllllll........ I'mma say this again. It's only GOD speaking to you. :yep:

I was just catching up with the "news" on Obama, and here's your post.

God Bless....

and ITA on the timely scriptures!!!

WHOA. Girrrrllllll........ I'mma say this again. It's only GOD speaking to you. :yep:

I was just catching up with the "news" on Obama, and here's your post.

God Bless....

and ITA on the timely scriptures!!!
The Holy Spirit is awesome, isn't He?

How could people deny the power of the Great and Mighty God???

He is awesome, in this place....

The promise of the Spirit speaks thus: "There was a small city with few men in it and a great king came to it, surrounded it, and constructed large siegeworks against it. But there was found in it a poor wise man and he delivered the city by his wisdom" (Eccl. 9:14-15).

While many are predicting the destruction of our nation and the collapse of our cities, they have not considered the power of Christ in you. But remember, "Wisdom is better than strength...wisdom is better than weapons of war"

(Eccl. 9:16, 18). -- Francis Frangipane
You better PREACH! My Lord! You are on fire today! :amen:

Let's name some wise men .... Jesus........ Jesus..........and Jesus!

Back