Use of Scurl or care free curl

dahllia

Ive been reading a lot about the use of s-curl for moisturizing ends at night before putting your hair up. But just exactly what product of scurl does one use? I went out and bought Carefree curl Gold Hair and Scalp Spray, but then I saw a post that said that they use the curl activator gel. Now I am really confused. Can anyone tell me which one it actually is? thanx.
confused.gif

dahllia, i think ANY of them will do. it's all about personal preference as far as smell and consistency. more important to go by is how your hair reacts to it. i've used so many different kinds, but only one S-Curl product, which is this one:

8407.gif

there's one in a gray bottle that others have used successfully.

how did you like the Carefree Curl stuff, or have you used it yet?

No Adrienne, I havent used it yet, It's just that when I bought it, I realized after, that it may not be the right one. I bought hair and scalp spray but I remember now reading about the curl activator and figured there may have been something special about it. Actually, I should have double checked before I went to the store, but Ill try what I have and see how it works. It was just strange to see so many people who use this line for moisturizing cause I always thought it was just for jherri curls.

yeah, i understand. i thought the same thing, but remember when everyone had jheri curls back in the day? people thought it was because of the curl, but it was actually because of the activator. someone on another board suggested trying it. it definitely keeps the hair moisturized!
smile.gif

Back