Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

That's why I am always looking for shelf life now. I threw out some KBB and DB. Was not happy. I had both for over a year, maybe close to 2. DB was just the Transition Cream, and that stuff already smell funny, so it was fuuuunnnnkkkkkkaaaayyyy! KBB, sweet ambrosia, and butter love same.

I can do 1-2yrs, but 6 months really ain't enough time, so I need to use her stuff up, ASAP! Guess it will be an SD month or 2 :ohwell:

Wow I didn't know about the SD shelf life.. no way I'm using up an oil in 2-4 months. Now I feel like I need to hurry and use up some stuff or maybe swap/gift what I can't use right away.

Seamonster I knew her site said six months but I thought that was just a guesstimate. I got some 16oz waiting around here. Sheesh and I wanted to experiment with some untrieds.

Golden75, I purchased some polish with my WEN profits while AveYou was offering free shipping -- Layla Flash Black. Thinking of getting me some gleu with the remaining WEN profits. :look:

Raspberry said:
Wow I didn't know about the SD shelf life.. no way I'm using up an oil in 2-4 months. Now I feel like I need to hurry and use up some stuff or maybe swap/gift what I can't use right away.

Raspberry - the oils have 2 years I think. It's the conditioners, 6-12. I think she said def up to 6, but you can use beyond that but fragrance may dissipate.

divachyk said:
Golden75, I purchased some polish with my WEN profits while AveYou was offering free shipping -- Layla Flash Black. Thinking of getting me some gleu with the remaining WEN profits. :look:

divachyk - I have the flash black on my wish list. I am trying not to hit paynah on AY. Trying really hard, but keep thinking bout it.

That gleau sample was nice. Light oil :yep:

Hey ladies!

Eisani, is this first time dd left home for spring break? i used to feel that why but i got over it but still called her everyday even at 16yo:lol: we just loving mom:grin:

I got my dudley yesterday fast shipment but i need to find a salon that can hook me up.
I'm waiting on claudie and that it for a while i spend alot thiis month. :lachen:

Now this cc right hurr is looking spanking new.....I want to break it in SO bad, what to buy ladies?

Last edited:
Hey ladies. I'm sitting here with my DC on top of a coffee rinse. I used up a few things.

Bee mine curly butter ( no backup, not a repurchase)
16oz HTN protein DC ( no backup, not a repurchase)
16oz Jasmine Shea rinse ( that was the last in my stash)
16oz Fluertzy's DC ( no backup waiting on sale to repurchase )
Enso's serum (1 left in my stash)
Enso's twisting pudding 16 oz ( no backup, not a repurchase)

*cough* LuvlyRain3 - what's the MD code, uh just in case I need it?

Disregard, I got it. There is too much stuff I want. I got out of there!

Last edited:
Ltown, yes, it's dd's first spring break trip w/o me. She's been texting me since she left.

Just got back from aqua zumba and I am tired. I was goging to dc while I nap with MD Peach Syrup, but I just laid on my bed so I don't think it's happening :lol:.

i HATE my trim you guys :nono: i feel like crying. she took off so much and it's uneven! ugh i just cannot win when it comes to my hair. thank goodness it was just the back. i'm trying to calm myself down but it's TERRIBLE! :cry:

isn't there a coupon code floating around for trigga? now's as good a time as any to try it out. :ohwell:

Last edited:
robot. said:
i HATE my trim you guys :nono: i feel like crying. she took off so much and it's uneven! ugh i just cannot win when it comes to my hair. thank goodness it was just the back. i'm trying to calm myself down but it's TERRIBLE! :cry:

isn't there a coupon code floating around for trigga? now's as good a time as any to try it out. :ohwell:

robot. - where did u get the trim? Sorry to hear it didn't go well. Trigger ends today, I think, trigger15, may have to use all caps.

chello ladies:wave:
im bored cause i got nothing to do:( i guess imma clean, read my nook and play around with some products.

T, girl 6 months shelf life? :nono: i guess im gonna have to love it so i can use it up in that time frame. like you said i will keep stuff forever.
i got some kbb i had for going on 2 years:look:
thats a nice review of that moptop:lick:

So much for a nap :mad:. Between the damned phone and mommy popping up, cancel Christmas. At least my blow dryer came today. Still no word from Hairveda. Yesterday marked the two week point.

robot. - where did u get the trim? Sorry to hear it didn't go well. Trigger ends today, I think, trigger15, may have to use all caps.

a shop up the street from my house. :ohwell: the woman was very sweet but her trimming skills leave much to be desired. i also didn't want to wash my hair this weekend but she put some nasty feeling gel or crap in it. :ohwell: sigh

Almost hit paynah on MD, been off & on that site all day. But finally decided not to get. Don't feel dropping $50 for 2 conditioners, so I'll wait to see who will get the last bit of this money during the Easter Sales.

Back