Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Not sure if it's been posted but Aveyou has a free shipping to the end of Friday deal. Use coupon code: SPRINGSHIP12
this is making that Tooshea and WDT even more tempting :nervous2:

i think imma try a twist out this weekend. i hate trying styles cause if it come out a mess then i have to condition and style all over again.
but my hair is longer now, hopefully thicker now and im watching videos to brush me up on technique lol.

ooooohhhhhh this lil fat muthafluffer at my job is on my **** list. because i dont want to date him he threw me under the bus. i am so pissed i could drop kick his ***.
i dont like these fake arse people. i just found out everything that happened and he straight threw me under the bus and then turned around and lied to me.

@chebaby

So, what Camille Rose products are you likin'?:look:

Now that I think of it....Yeah....You been Haulin' Your behind off.:lol:
so far i like the moisture butter. i dont think i like the deep conditioner so far. at least not on dry hair but i will be using it on wet hair to see if i like that better.

divachyk said:
Prayer request ladies -- Today we learned dh has a lump on his prostate. We are awaiting the referral to urology. Prayerfully it is nothing. I am not really worried about my hair right now. Had an appt for a TU on tomorrow but I postponed it. Got bigger fish to fry.

Woke up thinking about you! My prayers to you and your husband

LuvlyRain3 - what trainers did you get? I've been looking at Nike Tailwind. The sneakers are bought are ok, but I feel like I definitely need a bit more cushion for running.

I think with AveYou can only use one discount. So if you have a $$ or % off and use free ship, you may lose the other. I mean how they offering free ship if they ship for $1 any way, unless that has changed.

Golden75 I got a pair ofNike free tr fit 2.
xl487789001.jpg

I've wanted them for a while and found some good deals on ebates.

Yeah aveyou got some nerve. They have much better discounts floating around. And they're still offering $1 shipping :perplexed:.

divachyk
You and your husband are in my thoughts.

At the airport now headed to Atlanta.Trying to decide if I want to go to Sage.Can they ship even if you are in store :look:? I'm not trying to pay extra for heavy luggage.

I just purchased 1 thing from Aveyou.com (HydraThema Natural Growth Lotion) Since the Hydratherma naturals was only offering 15% discount it was cheaper to order from aveyou.com and get free shipping.

I'm still waiting on Uncle Funky's Daughter. I decided to pass on the Curl Junkie for Easter. I hope Miss Jessie's hurries with their new arrivals.

Also waiting on a sale from Halley's Curls, Extensions Plus, or ONYC. Once I purchase the hair, I'll get on the waiting for Reniece or Breon to open slots for weave installation appointments. If all else fails, I'll go to Tamika Bell in Atlanta this summer (before the cruise)

divachyk just saw your post. Definitely praying for you and yours. I work in a hospital and I have seen these situations have the simplest of explanations so stay positive.

chello ladies:wave:
im still finding out about how this fat sonofahoe turned on me at work:nono: im so pissed right now.
anyway i got my silk dreams yesterday and everything looks and smells so good. im actually surprised:look: i cant wait to try this stuff. i think imma try the mocha silk infusion first:lick:

T, thanx for the package you are too sweet. imm tear that cocoaaloe up:lick: lol.

then i went to the bss today and i thought they sold moptop but i didnt see it in there so i got the darcys curl cream gel or whatever its called, the cleanisng cream which looks more like a thick leave in, the avocado and honey twisting cream and qhemet detangling ghee.

I washed with SD Whip My Hair and followed up with SD Vanilla Silk Cream this morning ... that was a winning combo :lick:

I dunno why I set myself up washing in the morning knowing I'll probably break out the blow dryer ... I think I want a new blow dryer.. I was tryin to be satisfied with my Revlon cheapie but it keeps a lot of noise and the pricier ones look so pretty :look:

Last edited:
Back