Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

@bajandoc86
Imma hafta' pitch my ST'icals Molasses Reconstruct DC'er. It turned into a straight nasty lookin' liquid.

That's why I was askin' about "shelf-life" last night. I haven't had it that long. I convo'ed ST'icals, but haven't heard anything back.:rolleyes:

@Aggie

@curlyhersheygirl and I were just talkin' last night about some inconsistencies with KG.o_O

Hope it still performs great.:ohwell:
The one I used this morning was perfect. It was a small bottle though. I ordered x4 - 12 oz bottles this evening. I think Soultanicals was messing up the liter size bottle. I did use the 35% off coupon for this purchase :yep:.

@IDareT'sHair I have a 16 oz of the Mollasess DC. It's still creamy. It's been in my fridge the entire time and I have yet to try it. The consistency issues have kept me from purchasing anything else from this line. Unless she gets that together, I don't want to bother.

I ended up grabbing a Joe's Joe Conditioner and
Avocado Moss Deep Conditoner from KindredButters :abducted:......:D

Hi all! Going to get my hair braided next Sunday instead of today. Sooooo into a bun it goes for the first week of vacay.

Inahsi Naturals looks tempting. With free shipping and all the markdowns, more than likely I may purchase.

Give me the deets on this line, I know some of you have tried it *cough cough* @IDareT'sHair :D
I'm a fan of the leave in.
I think T has tried the conditioners...

Hi all! Going to get my hair braided next Sunday instead of today. Sooooo into a bun it goes for the first week of vacay.

Inahsi Naturals looks tempting. With free shipping and all the markdowns, more than likely I may purchase.

Give me the deets on this line, I know some of you have tried it *cough cough* @IDareT'sHair :D
I only haven't used them because of the aloe. It stops me every time.

@NaturallyATLPCH
I like the Mint Conditioner R/O. :lick:

The Mango Hemp Restorative was "okay".

I have the Cowash (haven't tried yet) and the Hibiscus L-I.

I bought the Hibiscus L-I because of @rileypak 's reviews. Haven't tried it yet either, and @Aggie also loves it.:love:

I do Love, Love, Love, Love, Love the Island Breeze Butter though.:love2: #Bae.

The Consistency is like something I've never tried. It's thebomb.com.net.gov.biz.edu:love3:

And $10 and Free Ship ALL MONTH LONG....Who, I said WHO can beat that right there?:lol:

I have a 16 oz of the Mollasess DC. It's still creamy. It's been in my fridge the entire time and I have yet to try it. The consistency issues have kept me from purchasing anything else from this line. Unless she gets that together, I don't want to bother. :abducted:......:D

@flyygirlll2
I'm glad it's still "good" I don't know why mine turnt into skrait up wata'? It was in the Fridge as well. It looked so gross. I still haven't heard back from Ayo.:hand:
I'm a new "Fan-Girl" of Kindred Buttas':giggle:

@curlyhersheygirl said one of the 12oz replacement of KG had some "brownish" crusty stuff on it.

@Aggie hope all x4 of yours look good. I need to get to those Liters.

@rileypak
You getting anythang? *sucks teef & rolls eyes HARD*:swearing:...:angry2:

I'm done. I wonder why they waited some dang-gum long to post that info?:censored:

I know!!! Don't know if I'm going to hit paynah or not...

I have the current tabs open:

• Afroveda Moringa Supreme Ginseng Conditioning Detangler
  • Curl Origin Moringa & Agave Moisturizing Detangling Mist
  • Curluxe Sweet Almond Leave In Conditioner
  • MyHoneyChild Sophia's Hair Grease
  • Treluxe Hi Definition Curl Enhancer Styling Gel

Y'all, APB Honey Molasses DC was amazing in my hair last night. My hair rinsed and felt soft, springy and well moisturised, my tiny coils were clumped but yet my hair felt like I did a mild protein treatment. This is a definite HIT. Lemme go post in the Hits and Misses Thread.
@bajandoc86
This is good news!:yep:

It might be a replacement for ST'icals Molasses Reconstructor.:up:

@flyygirlll2
I'm tryna' talk myself out of making a Cart!:sekret:

You gettin' anythang?:shopping:

I made a cart :look: just haven't hit paynah. I have Curl Prep Gel and Curl Prep Sweet Buttah.

@flyygirlll2
What did you end up thinking of SprAngz? :look:

It smells and works identical to the homemade mixture I made for that "Moisture Drench Pre-Poo":eek:

I like it. It does help with detangling but it's not a " must have " for me though. I haven't used it in a while cause I'm trying to use up other stuff.

Y'all, APB Honey Molasses DC was amazing in my hair last night. My hair rinsed and felt soft, springy and well moisturised, my tiny coils were clumped but yet my hair felt like I did a mild protein treatment.

This is a definite HIT. Lemme go post in the Hits and Misses Thread.

Nice review! I might grab this during a sale next time.

Back