Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

@Aggie
I bet your Bun was nice and Bunalicious!:lick: What did you use on it?
Thanks hon. It really was nice and I used the last of my CJ Curl Queen Hair Gel with Rusk Deep Shine Oil for shine this morning. Tomorrow I will be using Wetline Xtreme Gel. I really need some Luster's S-Curl Moisturizer in that gray and blue bottle. It's the best for refreshing and softening my curls.

@IDareT'sHair My KindredButters came today :biggrin: Everything was packaged securely. Shipping was extremely fast. Jars were taped, no leakage. I received a nice sized sample of Joe's Joe. There will definitely be a wash day happening later today. I can't decide if I should use the avocado or joe dc. Great customer service and the owner is such a sweetheart. I can see she's about to take all my money this year. Wonder what else she's cooking up over there :scratchchin:

Today I purchased 6 bottles of Luster's S-Curl Styling Spray Moisturizer. This is an amazing moisturizer on my hair and makes an excellent refresher spray for my curls after they've set with Wetline Xtreme Gel. It makes my hair super soft. This may sadly replace my APB Refresher Spray.

My Body Butter from the Butter Depot should arrive today. I hope it's right.

I convo'ed them my "concerns" after reading a couple reviews - never received a response.:angry2:

So, that's strike 1.:nono2:

It's a little "too" pricey - so it's probably a one & done anyway.:ohwell:

OT: Loving the Butter Bistro Butter tho' (in Asia):love:

Evening Ladies. Just dragging myself in from work and need to exercise but I think I'll save that for early tomorrow morning. I'm too sleepy right now to work out.

Oh and Rooted Treasures sent me a free JBCO and handbag for trying them out and asking them to add a pomade soon. I told the owner I am a member here and we could really help him with his business but he needs to offer us a special rate.

That is still up for discussion and when it progresses further, I'll be sure to let everyone here know. He is on Etsy now so that's a plus. All jbco users, if interested, I will keep you posted.

Back