Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

I've been sick with a migraine all day and still not 100% but I needs to see what's going on up in these parts.
SLAPs has officially lost me as a customer over shipping. As we know, shipping averaged ~$3.30 months ago. When I have the energy, I will also email. I have every color SLAP except white and mustard so I'm not just a one time customer. They will hear from me b/c I wanted to buy mom and sister SLAPs but no ma'am.
@divachyk
:getwell:

I know what you "multiple" slap owners mean. :fistshake:

It's just teww much. I left some in a Cart and she sent me a 15% discount code. It was still $21.00

Yeah, I wanted them to match my Coats/Jackets and since I'm basically always in Black/Gray, the ones I have are just fine.

I'd like to still find the one I lost and I'd like to have a b/up of the grey. Neither will probably happen.:look:

I think I pitched the 1st one in some BF trash.:eek: I remember moving it, but not sure where I moved it to and I haven't found it (yet).
@divachyk @Saludable84 @rileypak @Shay72 @Golden75

Anybody love Njoy's hair growth oil and seen any results? I always wanted to try it but never have.

I have the oil and pomade. I was never consistent with the oil to notice anything. The pomade made my scalp feel so tingly to the point of irritation, that I've been afraid to use it agian.

NW21 is the only thing growth aid wise I've ever been more consistent with.

Yeah, I wanted them to match my Coats/Jackets and since I'm basically always in Black/Gray, the ones I have are just fine.

I'd like to still find the one I lost and I'd like to have a b/up of the grey. Neither will probably happen.:look:

I think I pitched the 1st one in some BF trash.:eek: I remember moving it, but not sure where I moved it to and I haven't found it (yet).

Noooooooo!!!!

This story always makes sad. And vendors make it hard for you to replace stuff; luckily you did before she started her Tom foolery.

Hopefully, she find some act right in the new year.

I accidentally wrote plum foolery instead of Tom foolery, my favorite MAC blush

Noooooooo!!!!
@divachyk @Saludable84
I had just opened it too. I should have left it in the packaging. I picked it up and moved it someplace.

I thought I had moved it in the drawer(s) where I keep my Turtlenecks, but I still haven't come across it.

I purchased that BF. I ended up repurchasing it, but it would be great to find it and have a b/up.

ETA: It is Plum Tomfoolery!:lachen:

@divachyk @Saludable84
I had just opened it too. I should have left it in the packaging. I picked it up and moved it someplace.

I thought I had moved it in the drawer(s) where I keep my Turtlenecks, but I still haven't come across it.

I purchased that BF. I ended up repurchasing it, but it would be great to find it and have a b/up.

ETA: It is Plum Tomfoolery!:lachen:

Pur-d-Tom-Foolery.

And since you mention turtlenecks, let me go check this Ann.taylor cart I got going on.

Back