Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Those that you have no backup for can wait. So great strategy using those with multiples. I think I'll do that as well.

@curlyhersheygirl

What's so deceiving about this for me is, that the 16oz'ers out in my Garage/Fridge, so I don't ever hafta' look at them until I go out there for something in particular and that's when "Reality" sets in. :eek:

That not only do I have stuff inside, I got stuff outside too.:look:

I don;t remember buying all that Claudie's Khave. I'm blaming Brownie for that and that durn CD BVS.

And YOU, of course for the Super Sweet Back.:laugh:

Last edited:
@curlyhersheygirl

What's so deceiving about for me is, that the 16oz'ers out in my Garage/Fridge, so I don't ever hafta' look at them until I go out there for something in particular and that's when "Reality" sets in. :eek:

That not only do I have stuff inside, I got stuff outside too.:look:

I don;t remember buying all that Claudie's Khave. I'm blaming Brownie for that and that durn CD BVS.

And YOU, of course for the Super Sweet Back.:laugh:
@IDareT'sHair
I know what you mean. DH bought me three milk crates and I filled those to the brim and still have 2 3 drawer steralite things filled all with DC'ers. The storage closet I have all my hair stuff in is very organized but filled.

I know what you mean. DH bought me three milk crates and I filled those to the brim and still have 2 3 drawer steralite things filled all with DC'ers. The storage closet I have all my hair stuff in is very organized but filled.

@curlyhersheygirl
Organization seems to be Our only "Plus" At least We know what We have. :nono:

I had looked at those Steralite things with drawers and knew I'd tear them thangs up.:lachen:

The PJ Life is so much Fun!:2inlove:

@curlyhersheygirl

I totally lost interest in BRB when she hiked up her shipping, changed the Pumpkin Hair Whip and started offering those 10-15% Sales.:ohwell:
@IDareT'sHair
She lost me when she supposedly gave LHCF a special discount but it was the same as what everyone else was getting. The stuff I have I got from I believe her first BF sale when everything was like $9. After that I only purchased the marshmallow styler and the okra styler because she changed the flaxseed gel cream we loved.

@curlyhersheygirl

Yeah, she started doing too many thangs.

Then folks started complaining about consistency issues and changes in the Rhassoul DC'er.

Folks need to know Formulation Changes are the way to end a good thing.:look: *thinking about STwist and that Strawberry Coils*

I still have a couple jars of Rhassoul, Pumpkin Whip (original) the Manuka Honey Conditioner and the ACV Rinse to finish up.

Oh yeah I need to get rid of that Pumpkin Hair Whip. I loved it but it did not love my forehead. My acne flared and that was it for me. Tis a shame I'll have to trash it :(

I wonder if this Hairveda sale will be worth it for me...

@divachyk

That's how I feel every time I have a "reaction" from something with Lemon/Citrus.

I felt the exact same way about Hydratherma Naturals Moisture Boost DC'er. :cry3:

I really, really loved that DC'er, but it tore my Scalp Up!:burn:

The Amino Protein one is fine, but the Moisture one.....no can do.

Amla is showing up in a lot of products now so I need to be careful and inspect ingredients closely. How often do you run into lemon/citrus in products? @IDareT'sHair

Amla is showing up in a lot of products now so I need to be careful and inspect ingredients closely. How often do you run into lemon/citrus in products?

@divachyk

I try to be really cautious when reviewing ingredients, but sometimes I get caught.:ohsnap:

And I know immediately upon application. Recently it was Brown Butter Beauty's Babbasu DC'er:mwahahafire:

Oh yeah I need to get rid of that Pumpkin Hair Whip. I loved it but it did not love my forehead. My acne flared and that was it for me. Tis a shame I'll have to trash it :( I wonder if this Hairveda sale will be worth it for me...
@rileypak
I love it too! :love:

I just asked HV to invoice me for the difference minus the money I overpaid yesterday. I hope it's not too confusing.:spinning:

There is not much I can get this time. I don't see many of my Staples. I already have coming: x2 Whipped Clouds and x2 Whipped Ends (which haven't shipped yet).

@curlyhersheygirl
I buy the netted ones so I can stick my finger down there if I need to and scratch.:laugh:

The other one (that resembles a Stocking) zaps the Moisture right out of my Hair.

ETA: Sometimes I use the Double-Tie Men's Durag.

:lol: you're a mess @IDareT'sHair. I totally agree about the stocking cap ones.

@curlyhersheygirl, I really like the men's spandex dome cap. Doesn't rob my hair of moisture or edges. :giggle: I get mine from BSS or Sally's. ETA: They also have it in women's. I have used both with great success.

Back